Sign in to follow this  
wipeout01

Building Navigraph Database is always at 0% in the C90B. Why?

Hi,

I've just installed Carenado - C90 GTX King Air HD v1.2, and when I run the airplane... Navigraph database never load.

I always see a 0% and consequently the FMC don't work, they always display loading database.

Why is this happening?

Cheers

It was due a bad installation. Just reinstalled it and worked fine. ;)

realy ? Can you tell me what for windows you have ?

Did you played with the permission rights to get it to work ?

Because i did but no luck...

I have found that the carenavigraph.dll sometimes does not load into the dll.xml file on installation.  Open the dll.xml file with notepad and ensure that carenavigraph.dll is not disabled.  It may show disabled with manual load.  If both disabled and manual load disabled, it won't load into the aircraft. 

To any interested parties, I also had the navigraph load stuck at 0%. I tried all the tips (reinstalling, adding lines to the dll.xml file, etc) to no avail. I don't know if this is the correct fix but I was able to get mine to load by turning off run as administrator on fsx.exe. Once I turned it off the database loaded, (took about 3-5 minutes). Hope this helps.

Hi...I had this problem as well.  You need to check both the dll.xml file AND the exe.xml file to see if the entry for the carenavigraph.dll file is included:

<Launch.Addon>

<Name>Carenavigraph</Name>

<Disabled>False</Disabled>

<Path>.\Carenavigraph.dll</Path>

</Launch.Addon>

I still have this problem.   Here is what I have in both the exe.xml and the dll.xml   in P3D V4

<Launch.Addon>
    <Name>Carenavigraph</Name>
    <Path>.\Carenavigraph.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>CMeteoXml</Name>
    <Path>.\CMeteoXml.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>

I'm baffled

Hello Everyone,

I just purchased the C90GTX, with an awareness of this NAV database issue. I anticipated this was primarily a result of adding the aircraft via the addon.xml method. At this point, I’ve installed the aircraft, via the classic FSX method, into the usual SimObjects folder in P3D; all appears to be well.

As for the issue with the NAV database loading, has anyone managed to come up with the solution (when using addon.xml). I’m trying to adopt the addon.xml method, so would be great if I could get it running properly in that structure.

Thanks,

Mike

I noticed that I had 2 dll.xml files in 2 different locations and 2 exe.xml files in 2 different locations.  So what I did, was open all four and removed duplicates so that each file had unique entries. It looks like P3d V4.1 loads them all anyway.  Although I am no longer using navigraph, I am using flight1 gtn750 now with mods that allow that.  I just like it better than navigraph. . .Just personal opinion based on experience.

12 hours ago, Mark Niebauer said:

I noticed that I had 2 dll.xml files in 2 different locations and 2 exe.xml files in 2 different locations.  So what I did, was open all four and removed duplicates so that each file had unique entries. It looks like P3d V4.1 loads them all anyway.  Although I am no longer using navigraph, I am using flight1 gtn750 now with mods that allow that.  I just like it better than navigraph. . .Just personal opinion based on experience.

Hi Mark,

So did the manipulation of the dll & exe .xml files resolve the situation? So prior to abandoning Navigraph, you were able to get the C90GTX running under the addon.xml method?

Thanks for the info.

Mike

Can someone please tell me which dll.xml file you are talking about and what it is that i need to change?. I am trying to load the extension pack for the em500. I had the G750 loaded and working fine until I installed the navigraph. Now it says building the database buts stays at 0%.

THank you