Sign in to follow this  
rickgo

Lack of TOD guidance

Hi Dave, KGNT Kabq ifr. I did not receive any tod instruction. Then I flew Kabq to Kgnt

and the same happened. Rick  Ver 2.013

I5 9600k@ 4.8ghz    rx580 limping-along   2x  23" 1080P Monitors

Hi Rick.

Did you have a STAR defined?  If you get a "Descend via xxx arrival", then you will not get a stepped descent called out by ATC.

If you can email me the whole flight plan you were flying, I can see what's going on.

Thanks,

Dave 

Dave  just did the op flight  from kgnt  to kabq   just before   tod  was  contacted  to  descend  down from xxxxx to  xxxxx  there is no  star  available  for  kabq,  the only  issue I had  during the flight was  atc  told  me  to contact  tower,   switched over  to freq  than had  issue  to  to  land  since   couldn't  find the  correct  phase  to  say  in time  :) since  was  only  about  2  minutes  away  from landing  so  was  short  on time  had  to leave  and  just landed  will try again  till I  get  it:)

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg