Sign in to follow this  

Dubai Dusk part 2

you keep making comparisons with our work when i explain to you we are nothing alike!

just to start with and among of many other major differences;

on top of the 3D lighting we also run a statewide Photoreal night layer -> that's in addition to our 3D lights!

I'm talking in regards to OOM's, not the actual product itself, and I have both products Installed. Each product has its merits.

It's good that your VA's hub is not in Orlando (Orlando Bloom).  :Tounge:

Lol thats funny :) Good one

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

I'm talking in regards to OOM's, not the actual product itself,

i know you have both products;

out of everyone you should know better by now,

i have explained to you several times there is no base to compare,

not in OOM or anything else for that matter!

you're technically incorrect! and you are misleading others with your statements,

Don't like bloom but the last shot is really nice

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

though to each his own there; i tend to agree with you in regards to bloom Ryan,
Bloom is a nice effect when its subtle, over sized and exaggerated lights with bloom are not realistic or representative of the real world lighting in any way,

below you will find a subtle implementation of lovely bloom effect properly applied with volumetric lighting, (look to your right)

2016-3-24_15-53-16-225.jpg.eca615c2aeac1

what gives

First learn to use the English language,

If you have a question, simply ask instead of insulting!

Even though your snide remark doesn’t deserve my response; our customers do!

As only select few quality Dev’s do; i keep an eye on all forums for several reasons,

First and most important; our end users’ who needs our help and support!

Then for anyone presenting our work; if I find something that is not right I will comment to help the user,

Other than that when our work is mentioned its very much my business to comment!

First learn to use the English language,

If you have a question, simply ask instead of insulting!

Even though your snide remark doesn’t deserve my response; our customers do!

As only select few quality Dev’s do; i keep an eye on all forums for several reasons,

First and most important; our end users’ who needs our help and support!

Then for anyone presenting our work; if I find something that is not right I will comment to help the user,

Other than that when our work is mentioned its very much my business to comment!

I understand totally,this is your business, I remember posting many shots of your excellent product also, think this Taburet Vs NE topic is one that will linger, 2 competing products.. on the surface at least. As I have stated before countless times, both products have their merits, and I don't work for Mr Taburet so I have nothing to gain.. If I was apparently misleading people. I'm going off personal obversations on MY SYSTEM only. Yet as soon as the areas I want to fly in are covered by NE, who knows might even make the switch.

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Thank you for understanding and being sensitive Imran,
my previous comment wasn't aimed towards you in any way,

my issue with misleading is simple,
you own both you can agree or not it is your call,

the one product simply places random lights; we actually cater to the full night environment as our name state!
our products is far more complex and time consuming to produce; to even suggest these are remotely close is an insult to us,
stating these aren't the same products would be sufficient in my eyes,
just because we share a single feature doesn't make the products anything alike or comparable in anyway,

if you want to conduct a comparison; you need to switch off and strip down NE to bear minimum,
including the amount of data we deliver, our night map, textures, traffic, volumetric lighting, rustic map, i can go on and on,
leave nothing but the 3D light bawls in a relative same density then make a comparison,

in fact i dare you too,
how's that for being a sport about this?

i know the outcome in advance; just reread what I’ve listed above it should give you a clue too,
we can run so much more with our 3D lighting; and we do!

as for more NE coverage; all i can say is... :rolleyes: