Sign in to follow this  
hocdaddy

FSX COMPATIBILITY WITH WINDOWS 10

I attempted to install Windows 10 on my computer.  It took forever and would only work in safe mode.  I was unable to convert back to Windows 7.  I had to take my computer to a shop and they converted it back to Windows 7.   I still don't know what the issue(s) was. Is theer compatibility issues with Windows 10 and Microsoft FSX-SE?

Thanks,

hocdaddy

Compatibility issues with Windows 10 and MS SX_SE? No. Been running it on FSX-SE now since beginning of December without any issues, as have many others here.

I attempted to install Windows 10 on my computer.  It took forever and would only work in safe mode.  I was unable to convert back to Windows 7.  I had to take my computer to a shop and they converted it back to Windows 7.   I still don't know what the issue(s) was. Is theer compatibility issues with Windows 10 and Microsoft FSX-SE?

Thanks,

hocdaddy

If you post this to FSX area, you may get more answers though...

-eelis-

The problem you describe has nothing to do with FSX:SE. It's a simple case of a failed upgrade to Windows 10. These failures are usually caused by a corrupted installation of Windows 7 prior to the upgrade. If the local shop has done a clean install of Windows 7, and if you really want to go to Windows 10, you can try the upgrade again and all should be OK.

Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.