Sign in to follow this  
egnt

AES problems and configs!

Hi everyone, got problems with Airport Enhancement Services (AES) from Aerosoft. I am currently using version 2.41, the newest and can't launch the AESHelp config manager to create an intelliscene config for my TDS 787-9 and 737-900. I think this is more of a problem that Oliver could help with but my second problem is I can't find an AES Intelliscene for the TDS 787-9 and the 737-900. And as I said, the AESConfig thing doesn't work so if someone could either make or point me in the direction of one would be much appreciated!

Regards,

EGNT

hi,

do you have the earlier version installed?  I might be wrong about this, but 2.41 is an upgrade, not a completely-new version.  I recently did a complete install of FS9 with a later installation of AES 2.41, which didn't work.  I then removed 2.41, installed the ealier version, and then installed 2.41.  Everything seems to work fine now.

John

Thanks McGoldri, I have done that, it works with activating the airports, I have just bought AlbySim Mombasa (amazing product!) and ImagineSim Atlanta 2016 and I have activated them and they work brilliantly. However, the AESConfig seems to say that it can't connect to the FlightSim when I have FS2004 open. Might this be because I'm running Windows 10?

I thought that AES has to add airports independently of FS2004 (i.e., it's not running).  Isn't it that you do run both when you're configuring the various elements (jetways, fuel trucks, etc.) for a new aircraft?

Also, you do have sufficient "points" to add a new airport?

John

Thanks McGoldri, I have done that, it works with activating the airports, I have just bought AlbySim Mombasa (amazing product!) and ImagineSim Atlanta 2016 and I have activated them and they work brilliantly. However, the AESConfig seems to say that it can't connect to the FlightSim when I have FS2004 open. Might this be because I'm running Windows 10?

Are you parked at a stand at an AES enabled airport ?

Peter Schluter