Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

Airline2Sim VLOGs

I have just noticed that there are a few Airline2Sim VLOGs on YouTube (and I watched one from July), but it seems that the last one was about seven months ago. Have you released any since? To be honest, I was looking for one that might have included a report of the Cosford 2015 FlightSim Show.

Are you intending to return to Cosford this year? I really enjoyed meeting yourself and Dan (and also Kevin Firth) last year, and it would be great to have the chance to chat again. I haven't actually installed the Q400 yet (I purchased it at the show six months ago), but I have watched your tutorial videos, and I was very impressed with them. Really easy to understand, and I liked the way that you highlighted all of the switches and dials as you worked your way through them in the VC tutorial.

The main reason why I haven't installed the Q400 yet is because I purchased the A2A Simulations Piper Cherokee 180 shortly after last year's show. Having messed about doing circuits at the large UK airports in the PMDG 737NGX (rather aimlessly it has to be said), I decided that it was time for me to visit all of the small airfields in the UK that I had neglected for so long. The A2A Cherokee is a very impressive little plane, and I have hardly flown anything else since! To be honest, this is the kind of plane that I should be flying. Low and slow VFR scenery observation is my line of work where planes are concerned, although I can still do a pretty good job of that in the 737NGX! :blink:

Anyway, it's nice to see the Airline2Sim section of the forum seeing a bit of traffic. All the best for 2016, and let me know if you need any help with those UK2000 AFD files  :wink: 

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I have just noticed that there are a few Airline2Sim VLOGs on YouTube (and I watched one from July), but it seems that the last one was about seven months ago. Have you released any since? To be honest, I was looking for one that might have included a report of the Cosford 2015 FlightSim Show.

Are you intending to return to Cosford this year? I really enjoyed meeting yourself and Dan (and also Kevin Firth) last year, and it would be great to have the chance to chat again. I haven't actually installed the Q400 yet (I purchased it at the show six months ago), but I have watched your tutorial videos, and I was very impressed with them. Really easy to understand, and I liked the way that you highlighted all of the switches and dials as you worked your way through them in the VC tutorial.

The main reason why I haven't installed the Q400 yet is because I purchased the A2A Simulations Piper Cherokee 180 shortly after last year's show. Having messed about doing circuits at the large UK airports in the PMDG 737NGX (rather aimlessly it has to be said), I decided that it was time for me to visit all of the small airfields in the UK that I had neglected for so long. The A2A Cherokee is a very impressive little plane, and I have hardly flown anything else since! To be honest, this is the kind of plane that I should be flying. Low and slow VFR scenery observation is my line of work where planes are concerned, although I can still do a pretty good job of that in the 737NGX! :blink:

Anyway, it's nice to see the Airline2Sim section of the forum seeing a bit of traffic. All the best for 2016, and let me know if you need any help with those UK2000 AFD files  :wink:

Hi Chris

Yes hopefully I'll be at Cosford again this year. I don't know if I'll exhibit but might just mingle and have a look around to chat with people. It was indeed good to see you.

The VLOGs took a back seat when we got busy with the Q400 FO course and the 777 course we're working on currently. They take a long, long time to do and there is so much work to do for our own courses that there just wasn't the time to do them to the standard that I demand. Hopefully this year we will find time to do some more.

Glad you enjoyed the videos and I hope you finally get the Q400 installed! The 777 is next, so it's time to master the little aircraft before moving onto bigger things :)

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com