Sign in to follow this  
Paul_

Spanning three x 4K screens in P3D

Fellas

Thank you very much indeed for the informative information

I think I have made my mind up to wait until the new range of Pascal Graphics Cards are out from NVidia and then re-evaluate

Once again  .. thank you very much

Paul

Glad to hear the Sports Mode improved the experience a little.  Seems to boost the contrast and dynamic range without having to change anything on the PC side.

I got my 2.0 HDMI cables in and didn't see any performance/color improvement over the 1.4 cables I had.  Tried switching to 60Hz but framerates ended up being really choppy so I switched to 50Hz with VSync on in P3D and it's running smooth with frames holding steady around 25 FPSat complex airports with 5% MyTraffic 6.  Add heavy ASN weather and it starts hitting frames some though.

@WebMaximus, I don't recall seeing a UHD Deep Color setting.  How did you enable it?

Tony

@WebMaximus, I don't recall seeing a UHD Deep Color setting.  How did you enable it?

On my model it's under Picture-Picture Options-HDMI UHD Color.

Richard Åsberg

I run 3x qnix qx320qhd @2560x1440 (7680x1440) off of an i5 2500k and a gtx 770 4gb. You can get these direct from Korea for about $389 a piece off of ebay.

It runs pretty well with sliders almost all the way to the right. Now in heavy scenarios at payware airports, things get a wee bit stuttery, but it'll do until I am in the financial mood to upgrade cpu/gpu.

The 1440 resolution makes a huge difference in graphic clarity, and the 3 huge monitors is ultra immersive. Well worth the expenditure. You can see my setup in my avatar.

Here is my setup, I run three 75" 4Ks at a resolution of 11520x2160... I run three superclocked titanX's on an non-overcloced 4790K system. The setup runs great.

Some of my videos: https://www.youtube...._pvyU9NTqhtgJ9w

Wow, what's a setup  :good: What's the advantage of running in nv surround mode versus three individual monitors (multi monitor mode?) I had used nv surround before, but I had fish eye effect.  

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020