Sign in to follow this  
RobertO1035

Jetway docking to 1L

How do I re-configure the FSX SE jetways to dock at door 1L?  Right now, they dock to 2L and it is such a stretch for the jetways, there are gaps between the telescopic sections.  Passengers literally have to jump to the next portion of the jetway.  :smile:

Thanks!

Rob Olson

The [exits]-portion of the aircraft.cfg determines which door is used for the jetway.

See post #14 of this topic for how to add the coordinates of door 1L.

exit.0 = 0.4, 66.864, -8.607, 6.298, 0 //Door 1L

Be sure to backup the aircraft.cfg before modifying anything and be aware that all changes are made at your own risk.

That works!  Is there a setting for the 300ER too?  I have the same problem with that plane.

Thanks!

Rob

To be fair, at most airports, especially with the -300ER, door 2 is often the preferred door. Sometimes both.

In the same topic as previously mentioned, I have set values for the -300ER as well which includes changing its default door to door 2L. Try it out...

Xander Koote

All round aviation geek

1st Officer Boeing 777