Sign in to follow this  
Bobsk8

Starting engine 1 with 2 running and APu off.

And yet another thread in which an OP asks a simple question, a correct answer is given, and then certain people still have to show up just to "show off their great piloting skills" and explain how what the OP is intending to do is completely wrong.

Jaime Beneyto

My real life aviation and flight simulation videos [English and Spanish]

System: i9 9900k OC 5.0 GHz | RTX 2080 Super | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Asus Z390-F

A good friend of mine who is an Pilot for Delta, with about 14,000 hours would disagree with you.

Good for you. Like what kyle said, different company and SOPs and i did say what i follow !!!

Vernon Howells

And yet another thread in which an OP asks a simple question, a correct answer is given, and then certain people still have to show up just to "show off their great piloting skills" and explain how what the OP is intending to do is completely wrong.

Yes, some people are just so much smarter than the rest of us, I guess.   :fool:

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

I think the post has been adequately addressed.  Just a thought.  The forum is designed for you users to help one another as previously discussed several times.  If you can't be helpful and polite(not aimed at any particular person in this post),  don't bother to post. 

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg