Sign in to follow this  
HenningL

Wrong sand textures

Hi Sascha

It seems the EVO sand textures for use with Ultimate Terrain are not correct. They do not show sand.

Coast lines look wrong with these textures.

The textures are

UTSandSu.bmp

UTSanSSu.bmp

Thanks,

Henning

Hi Henning,

I'll look into that. Should be fixable easily, I have lots of coast textures. Could you post a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thank you!

Sascha

No, I never found out where these textures are used. I don't see them. So this is a very good opportunity to fix that. Thank you!

Fixed the textures, but I have a problem uploading them from home. I'll have to take them to the office tomorrow.

Henning, can you check to see if they work for you now? Problem is, they are also used for inland lakes and rivers, so I had to compromise a bit to make them more generic, varying between sand and gravel and rock. For inland, they might now be too ligh in colour, but they still look ok (in fact they look a bit more dramatic if slightly unrealistic).

Cheers,

Sascha