Sign in to follow this  
a121017

Do we get an add-on or the real plane for this price ?

It's probably one of the ways that Kyle funds his lifestyle :dance:

Don't forget to sign with your actual name on this forum.

Martin Parr

Retired professional yacht skipper for vessels up to 46m

System: Omen 30L GT13-0054na Gaming PC; Windows 10 Home  64-bit OS; Intel Core i9-10900K CPU @ 3.7GHz; RAM 32GB; Samsung S34J55x Monitor 3440x1440 @75 Hz Resolution; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. MSFS P/D; TM Pendular Rudder Pedals, TM Warthog Hortas Throttle/Joystick Combo.

Wow, nice price 

Welcome to the forum.

It's a forum rule here to include your full name - first and last - in your posts. Additionally, it's also a good forum etiquette to have a look around a bit before posting a new topic. This joke has been posted about quite a number of times.

It's probably one of the ways that Kyle funds his lifestyle

haha - I wish!

Kyle Rodgers

Welcome to the forum.

It's a forum rule here to include your full name - first and last - in your posts. Additionally, it's also a good forum etiquette to have a look around a bit before posting a new topic. This joke has been posted about quite a number of times.

haha - I wish!

Yeah would be nice to see $228 million just entering your bank account out of nothing. When you ignore the angry bank manager calling you withing 4 seconds lol

Why do I need FSX to run a 747-400 and need to aknowledge this by typing "yes"? And how are you going to deliver an airplane by download? I think this is a scam targeted at airline companies. :P

Sorry couldn't resist. :D

This is PMDG's new strategy for getting rid of whining in the forums.  If you pre-order the simulation at this price, they will throw in the actual plane for free (minus delivery cost and parking fees at your local airport of course).  That way you will have something to practice on so that you will be fully prepared on release day to enjoy the simulation to its fullest.  :p0503:

Andrew Jones

Runway on my little Island that I reside is only 5700ft, who wants in on that landing!! :Tounge:

​Liam (I forgot my name again) Reynolds

• Upvote 1

Liam Reynolds - EGNS

sig_smaller.jpg

Youtube Channel

And how are you going to deliver an airplane by download?

3D printer, of course! I've got mine up and running already - desperately anticipating the release date.

What if we only have $227,000,000?

Well, I've heard the rumor that the Aerosoft boxed version is going to be a couple millions cheaper - so you'll be good there. As long as you find a carrier that is willing to ship such a gigantic box to your doorstep, that is.

After a quick search in google, one may find investing in a used 744 more reachable ;

http://www.trade-a-plane.com/search?make=BOEING&model=747-400&s-type=aircraft

Tuna Bilgi

Yeah, a new 777 lists at around $300 million while a 10-year-old one is around $10 million... Amazing depreciation.

Jaime Beneyto

My real life aviation and flight simulation videos [English and Spanish]

System: i9 9900k OC 5.0 GHz | RTX 2080 Super | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Asus Z390-F

Runway on my little Island that I reside is only 5700ft, who wants in on that landing!! :Tounge:

​Liam (I forgot my name again) Reynolds

Well, as long as the plane is empty, carrying minimum fuel, and the runway is at sea level (you said its on a island right?), then you probably have a reasonable chance of getting it stopped before you run out of pavement.  A stiff headwind wouldn't hurt either.

Andrew Jones

Well, as long as the plane is empty, carrying minimum fuel, and the runway is at sea level (you said its on a island right?), then you probably have a reasonable chance of getting it stopped before you run out of pavement.  A stiff headwind wouldn't hurt either.

I did think that too.... and what's more being in the middle of the Irish sea, we have headwinds all the time.... HA!

​Liam Reynolds

Liam Reynolds - EGNS

sig_smaller.jpg

Youtube Channel

Yeah would be nice to see $228 million just entering your bank account out of nothing. When you ignore the angry bank manager calling you withing 4 seconds lol

It would be more fun to have a camera and see their expression when he put the bag och the desk and said "I would like to do a withdrawal".

In the 90's in Sweden once I got a check for 98 öre, that's about 12 cent. It would cost me almost $3 to get those 12 cent. Me and the casher had a lot of fun about that check. She suggested that I called a security company, because of the risk getting robbed if I withdraw everything at once.