Sign in to follow this  
lorenzog89

DTG Flight School Pre-Release

Be one of the first to get your virtual hands on Dovetail Games Flight School by pre-ordering, and you’ll receive the Diamond DA42 update 60 days before its scheduled release. Experience the exhilaration of learning to fly like never before with lessons, missions, and free flight mode. What are you waiting for? Unleash the ‪#‎pilotwithin‬ Pre-order ends 26th April 2016 and is available only on Steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/441920

CASE: Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 5 MB: Msi Z590 Tomahawk CPU: Intel i7 11700K RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 2400 MHz COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 120 HD: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB GPU: Nvidia (Asus A8G) GTX 1080 PSU: Cooler Master V750 FAN: Cooler Master MasterFan Pro 120 Air Flow RGB (x4).

302318.png     Lorenzo Guidotti

What a great incentive to pre-order! Done!

• Upvote 1

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Okay, if that wing and windshield icing is really present in the sim, then that's a giant leap forward!

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I've been simming for 25 years now, but pre-ordered two of them, One for myself and one for my nephew who'd be interested in entering Flight Simming (and joint me occasionally on my system) but never would have taken the load of installing, configuring and tweaking HT, AM, FFTF, SSGS, and whatnot of P3D (aside the fact he doesn't have a CC to buy it).

Will be interesting to see if he'll manage to enter the game.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Pre-ordered, very reasonable price that has been set by DTG. Very much looking forward to this release and the re ignition of "proper" flight sim development.

So much negativity, guys. If you aren't sure about it, then don't buy it until you are. The one aspect that puzzles me concerns the DA42 and "extra bonus content". If customers do not pre-order Flight School now, are they ever going to be able to obtain that content? If they are, then technically it would be DLC (which Flight School is not supposed to be getting).....

• Upvote 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

The one aspect that puzzles me concerns the DA42 and "extra bonus content". If customers do not pre-order Flight School now, are they ever going to be able to obtain that content? If they are, then technically it would be DLC (which Flight School is not supposed to be getting).....

They made it clear that for people who don't pre-order, they have to wait for 60 days (late June) for the DA42 and content to be available to them.

Júnior Silva

Martin,

I am really disappointed. You had promised two aircraft in Flight School and now DTG is offering a Diamond DA42 as a bonus for buyers opting for the pre-order?

This is outrageous at the very least!

[sarcasm mode ON]

Pre-ordered last night and can't wait for the release. Thanks a lot.

• Upvote 2

Yes I've Pre-Ordered mine as well.   :smile:

What i would really love to know is,  what the Install structure will look like when all is Installed,  Mammy Folders and baby folders,  Locations, and so on.  

Thanks for clearing that up for me, Junior.

You're welcome.

BTW, I already preordered. Price was £11.99.

Júnior Silva

"Pre-order before 25th April to receive the Diamond DA42 update"

Can still buy abit later.

DTG Flight School is due for release at the end of April.

- Martin

Yes I've Pre-Ordered mine as well.   :smile:

What i would really love to know is,  what the Install structure will look like when all is Installed,  Mammy Folders and baby folders,  Locations, and so on.  

Roll your sleeves up girl and get the the midnight oil out .... I sense the rapidly-approaching need for another tutorial!!  :yahoo:

I will not touch this title before I see some youtube videos. I saw some gameplay video of Flight School (well sort of), it it didn't looked good at all.

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.