Sign in to follow this  
DarrianCZE

[Bug Report]Rejected Takeoff

Hi. I have just been forced to perform a rejected takeoff. During Takeoff Roll, I commanded "Reject Reject". And FS2Crew switched to RTO mode. Then I have called "Let's taxi back to the runway". FO confirmed that, but stayed in RTO mode. It looks like a bug.

Jan Podlipsky

Nice ! :-) Any approximate release date?

I've already finished correcting a couple little bugs and adding the user options people wanted.

Some people reported bugs that weren't really bugs.  It was just the way that airline did things, but they thought it was a bug.

In those cases, I just created user options.  For example, in SOP 2, the FO will set the Xponder during his after landing flow based on a new user option now.  At the airline we modeled, they don't actually do that until shutdown, but I can understand some people wanting the option.

Now's it's on to importing Emergency NGX! into Reboot.

ETA:  Depends...  Some of the emergencies are very complex.

in V2 FO will shutdown backlight after a night flight?

I'm French, sorry for my bad english 🙂

Oups sorry, i use the SOP 1, i mean the MIP backlight (his side), overhead backlight, pedestal, he turn on all light, so he can turn all off  :smile:

I'm French, sorry for my bad english 🙂

Oups sorry, i use the SOP 1, i mean the MIP backlight (his side), overhead backlight, pedestal, he turn on all light, so he can turn all off 

I'll add that to the "Secure" flow... not the shutdown flow since you might be going to make another leg.

Cheers,