Sign in to follow this  
Aviator988

Feelthere Aircraft repainter

Hi is there anywhere on here on the web specially for FSX/P3D that I might find aircraft repainters..  I am looking to basically take an aircraft that's in the right paint scheme, just turn around & change the tail number to reflect a Mesa Jet apposed to a Shuttle America tail number.. Then also on capt side of the plane put on the plane operated by Mesa Airlines but everything else would stay the same as far as the airline logo & paint scheme..  

If anyone is an aircraft painter & can help me out with this I'd greatly appreciate it.. 

I'm looking to do this to the UALX paint scheme that is out already but is in the tail number for shuttle America..  Needing a Mesa Airlines & maybe if you feel up to it a Skywest who also actually flies the E175 in UALX colors.. 

The Mesa Jets usually use this tail number N83???  I'm not really worried about a certain aircraft, pull it up on airliners.net & just choose a tail # from Mesa..  I just a Mesa Jet & hopefully if your feeling up to it a Skywest E175 as well in my UALX colors.. I know there's ends in YX  so N???YX

Shuttle America only flies 170 for us not the 175 atleast not yet.. 

Thanks Bill

Capt. Bill Brewer    

:p0503: 

Hey Bill,

Would you be referring to the UALX 175 I painted for the FeelThere model?

If so PM me and let me know an email address I can send the corrected paint to.

http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&ImageID=309052

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg