Sign in to follow this  
Wink207

MilViz-BeechB55v2.160322.zip Autopilot changes

Hi Milviz

I loaded up the subject release and I must say the new panel looks very nice. I just took off on a short flight and noticed there are some significant changes to the AP, or maybe I messed up the install. It seems that ARM and VS are now inop and I had a bit of trouble trying to set a climb rate. Could you please say a few words on the changes?

Thank you

Rick

Hi Milviz,

I received a notification about a new installer for C310R last night, but no notification for a new installer for the B55, as reported above by the OP.

I searched on your forum, but was unable to find any link to download the new installer.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi barrel_owl,
The installer is in the topmost sticky of the B-55 support forum.

Dear silverheels2,

Please refer your question to our product support forum so our development team can address it sooner.

Best wishes - Kat

PS If you do not yet have forum access please send me your proof of purchase (email address on MV website)

Please contact me [kat at milviz dot com] for registration information.
If you require access to a support forum please provide proof of purchase plus your preferred forum user name.

Hi barrel_owl,

The installer is in the topmost sticky of the B-55 support forum.

PS If you do not yet have forum access please send me your proof of purchase (email address on MV website)

Hi Kat,

thanks for your reply. I do have access to MilViz forum and searched again, but the topmost sticky in the B55 General Forum does not contain any useful link to download the new version.

However, I received another reply in this thread: apparently the new B55 version is not yet completed and the notification for the new installer will be sent to all direct buyers soon.

Thanks again.

It is in the support forum not the general forum.

Please contact me [kat at milviz dot com] for registration information.
If you require access to a support forum please provide proof of purchase plus your preferred forum user name.

Hi Kat,

Do these updates work with purchases made on other than your official company site ???

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

It is in the support forum not the general forum.

Problem solved, i have received the notification email half one hour ago with the link to the new installer.

Thanks anyway for your help.

Please be aware you guys hijacked this thread with installer discussions. This thread began looking for some input from Milviz on the AP changes in the latest Baron release. Milviz????

• Upvote 1

Please be aware you guys hijacked this thread with installer discussions. This thread began looking for some input from Milviz on the AP changes in the latest Baron release. Milviz????

Actually, Kat (who is from Milviz) already addressed your concerns in their reply.

Please refer your question to our product support forum so our development team can address it sooner.

It's the policy of Milviz to only address issues through their official product support forum.

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

Actually, Kat (who is from Milviz) already addressed your concerns in their reply.

It's the policy of Milviz to only address issues through their official product support forum.

I did not say this was an "issue". There were changes and I was interested in some explanation. I did not use the word "issue". They seem to answer installer questions here so why not the AP question? Methinks that maybe this is an "issue"?

I did not say this was an "issue". There were changes and I was interested in some explanation. I did not use the word "issue". They seem to answer installer questions here so why not the AP question? Methinks that maybe this is an "issue"?

Okay, perhaps I should of used the phrase 'any unexpected problems that a customer is having'.

The point being that your question, even though it might seem minor, is a support request; Kat has addressed that promptly in this thread by pointing you towards the proper channel for you to receive the quickest possible support from the MV team.

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

Okay, perhaps I should of used the phrase 'any unexpected problems that a customer is having'.

The point being that your question, even though it might seem minor, is a support request; Kat has addressed that promptly in this thread by pointing you towards the proper channel for you to receive the quickest possible support from the MV team.

Geez. What's the big deal? Just forget I asked.

• Upvote 1

Hi Kat,

Do these updates work with purchases made on other than your official company site ???

Regards,

Scott

Yes, they do but you will have to source the files from your vendor.  They have been sent all of the updated files.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Yes, they do but you will have to source the files from your vendor.  They have been sent all of the updated files.

Hi Milviz:

So why can't you answer my question on the AP? You've obviously seen it. What's the problem??

The changes made should have no effect on the AP.

Are you sure you're doing it correctly?

Either way, support is available on the MV support forums.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.