Sign in to follow this  
BillW

Hats Off To Milviz

I'd just like to add my thanks and thumbs up to all the folks at Milviz.  I purchased the B55 pretty much on day 1, and the 310 sometime afterwards and the B55 remains one of my favorite planes.  We've seen several iterations and improvements on both of these, including support for additional avionics and then P3D.  Now comes the new installers supporting all FSX and P3D platforms as well as rolling in the extra avionics support going out to all registered customers and, well... yeah - thanks.  Thanks, and well done!

Scott

A good majority of the products are no longer as you describe, including the B55 referred to above. If you haven't seen the new page for the B55 (I just updated it yesterday), please, go take a peek. I updated the C310R page a day earlier, it's new as well.

Also noteworthy to any 310 owners, take a peek at the bottom of the 310 page... :wink:

Yes, that is true. I in fact had not visited the product pages in a few months, and just went to visit it to see the changes.

But still, how do you figure it is different from anything I said above, when you simply removed the individual packages and left the dual option (granted, in just one file/installer now) at the same price that is higher than the individual options, confirming what I had commented that you do charge extra for the same product in different sims? (I will give you that it was in fact a great strategy on your part to hide that fact, and that the "makeover" does in fact mask that now for newcomers, but not for people with memory or that have been there before :) )

We're charging what is fair for the product... especially seeing as we keep on updating it to work in new sims with new products etc.

It is not more expensive than it was with all the addons separate.  In fact, it's now a considerable savings...

This is part of the cost of doing business.  If you didn't buy it then, you lost out.  Now, it's more expensive.  

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Yes, that is true. I in fact had not visited the product pages in a few months, and just went to visit it to see the changes.

But still, how do you figure it is different from anything I said above, when you simply removed the individual packages and left the dual option (granted, in just one file/installer now) at the same price that is higher than the individual options, confirming what I had commented that you do charge extra for the same product in different sims? (I will give you that it was in fact a great strategy on your part to hide that fact, and that the "makeover" does in fact mask that now for newcomers, but not for people with memory or that have been there before :) )

Coincidentally, I have just received a notification on FB about a 35 OFF for one week for all MilViz products starting today. Too bad that neither the KA 350i nor the MU-2 Solitaire are ready and I have little interest in all military aircraft, because this would be a great opportunity.

For those who are considering the B55 and the C310R, I can only strongly recommend this purchase. At -35% of their regular price, they are a steal.

We're charging what is fair for the product... especially seeing as we keep on updating it to work in new sims with new products etc.

It is not more expensive than it was with all the addons separate.  In fact, it's now a considerable savings...

This is part of the cost of doing business.  If you didn't buy it then, you lost out.  Now, it's more expensive.

So you mean to say, that everyone that purchasedeither the fsx version or the p3d version got automatically upgraded to the dual version?

Coincidentally, I have just received a notification on FB about a 35 OFF for one week for all MilViz products starting today. Too bad that neither the KA 350i nor the MU-2 Solitaire are ready and I have little interest in all military aircraft, because this would be a great opportunity.

For those who are considering the B55 and the C310R, I can only strongly recommend this purchase. At -35% of their regular price, they are a steal.

Oh don't get me wrong, I recommend them too, they are GREAT! My comments were just an observation to what I though was a "too enthusiastic" poster at the least.

Yes.  If you already bought the products, you now get all the addons (and the multi sim installer as well) included.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Yes.  If you already bought the products, you now get all the addons (and the multi sim installer as well) included.

Ha, I guess that serves me right the for buying the "full" versions of both before this happened... :)