Sign in to follow this  
anubhavs

Jetmax 777

Considering getting the 777-SKTQ setup from Jetmax. Is there anyone out there that uses this? Is there an overhead panel that you use as I don't see one from Jetmax. Also, what aircraft do you use this one - PMDG or Simavionics?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Before you compare PMDG with SimAvionics -

Keep in mind that SimAvionics provides only the cockpit display software (PFD, ND, EICAS, EFIS... etc) but not the actual flight model. You'd be loading a freeware 777 and using SimAvionics on top of that. For example - a few cockpit builders I've seen load the default 737 from FSX and then use SimAvionics' 737 software on top. 

The PMDG 777 is your "all-in-one" to a 777 - accurate fine-tuned flight model, avionics software... etc. There are some software that you can use to broadcast the displays of the PMDG 777 to a networked computer. I just forgot the name of the site / software... 

Thank you. That's good to know!

What about the overhead panel? How do you get around that?

SimAvionics comes with a fully functional overhead panel. For a user interface, it's a flat 2D panel; it's meant to be interfaced with a physical overhead panel for cockpit builders. 

Pretty sure that they (FDS) built one for uFly in Toronto. Anything can be had if you have enough money....

Before you compare PMDG with SimAvionics -

Keep in mind that SimAvionics provides only the cockpit display software (PFD, ND, EICAS, EFIS... etc) but not the actual flight model. You'd be loading a freeware 777....

Thats not completely correct. Sim Avionics provides a flight model adopted to their systems and software.

Anubhav, there is no overhead for the jetmax 777 available. Only the FDS version which costs around 10K CAD.

I am receiving my Jetmax 777 next week. Including a CCU, Navcomm and XPNDR all in tan!

And planning for an OH in the near future.

Greetings