Sign in to follow this  
Guest SuperFortress

FSBuild won't show any SIDs

Guest SuperFortress

Ok I've downloaded the latest AIRAC for FSBuild and installed it. I've also downloaded the latest FSBuild Data file and installed it. For some reason FSB will not display any SID's no matter what airport I specify as my departure airport. I made sure to re-index FSB and that did not help. Any ideas? Thank you.

Where did you place the AIRAC510 files. My FSB has all the SID & STARS.Bob

Guest SuperFortress

>Where did you place the AIRAC510 files. My FSB has all the>SID & STARS.>>BobThe AIRAC file installs itself so I would assume it installed into the default FSBuild directory.

Guest SuperFortress

>The AIRAC510 for FSB does not self install. Go to Ernie's>site download it from there. http://www.fsbuild.com/>> The AIRAC's for FSB go into the root directory.>>BobI thought the latest AIRAC was on :http://www.navdata.at/In any case I got the file from the FSBuild website and installed it to the Program FilesFSBuild directory. Now I get the SIDs but they seem like old SIDs. For example at KJFK there should be PELUE2, only PELUE1 shows up.

After I posted, I went to Ernie's web site and the new AIRACs (510) were not there. I am going to drop Ernie a note right now for the update. You should also write him via the FSB website about the KJFK error. I do so much work with Ernie that I had overlooked the omission. Let us all know what Ernie responds back to you.ThanksBob

Guest SuperFortress

>After I posted, I went to Ernie's web site and the new AIRACs>(510) were not there. I am going to drop Ernie a note right>now for the update. You should also write him via the FSB>website about the KJFK error. I do so much work with Ernie>that I had overlooked the omission. >>Let us all know what Ernie responds back to you.>>Thanks>>BobBut it's not just KJFK. It seems like a lot of major airports are missing SIDs. For example KORD, KBOS, KLGA and I'm sure many others. Thank you for your help.