Sign in to follow this  
Duncan Odgers

Has anyone seen Robert?

Its a bit quiet around here, has Robert been kidnapped by some crazy in the community who is demanding the new 747?

I will pay the ransom just so he can keep coding and get it into Beta haha.

Seriously though PMDG any updates on the 747?

Thanks

Duncan Odgers

• Upvote 1

It's the quietest I've ever seen the pmdg forums. Been like it for a while though

• Upvote 2

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

A quiet forum means that there is no news to post, it also means that the team is hard at work. Patience is the most valuable thing in this hobby and perhaps in aviation too. Remember guys the 747-400v2 will be in our simulators and the wait will be worth it. The 747-400 is a VERY complex machine and replicating it for the simulators is A LOT of hard work and long hours to produce. We all want the 747-400v2, but it's best for the team to take their time and craft their new virtual toy for us. In the mean time guys, fly the 777-200LR/300ER until our new virtual toy is released.

• Upvote 1

Anyone want to take a wager of what comes first?  The PMDG 747 update,  the QW787, or the LD757.

• Upvote 3

Paul Gugliotta

Anyone want to take a wager of what comes first?  The PMDG 747 update,  the QW787, or the LD757.

I think I'll be having dinner with Queen Elizabeth at Buckingham Palace before we see a LD757.

• Upvote 15

I think I'll be having dinner with Queen Elizabeth at Buckingham Palace before we see a LD757.

Brilliant.....................and so on the button too!!! :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

• Upvote 2

im sure he will surface " soon "

• Upvote 3

Peter Osborn

Even Aerosoft's CRJ will be out before LD's 757. And that's in 2017.

• Upvote 2

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

I think he 's busy practicing  for a duet with Elvis.

• Upvote 1

Vic green

Remember the lead up to the 777?  The forums were BUSY.  PMDG was fairly quiet which is normal but people were chatting away.  This seems slow.  

I recall a post by Robert where he basically said that if there's little forum activity by him and his team then they're very busy and if he is on here then he's not too busy. So it's either that or he's been taken hostage by one of the crazies on this forum.

• Upvote 2

Level D just posted an update about the 757 on their forums!! Can't believe it!

April Fools  :P

• Upvote 1

Ara Mahs, Private Pilot

Good one. Not that I'd have checked anyway. I gave up on LD a very long time ago.

• Upvote 3

That was cruel

Kashif Eizdi