Sign in to follow this  
Duncan Odgers

Has anyone seen Robert?

I saw a guy in a Hawaiian shirt in a 1970 El Camino in the parking lot at Taco Bell... appeared to be leaching off the free wifi... peered over his shoulder at his laptop and thought I saw what looked like Visual Studio 2015 with the words "PMDG 747 V2" in the Solution Explorer Title Bar...

Could it be... Could it be...

• Upvote 5

I think he flew off in the beta beta beta dc6 for xplane 12.0

Harry Woodrow

I think he's just hiding out at the sim Center and having too much fun there ?

Alaister Kay

We could set up a reward for the first who uploads a photo showing Robert with a todays newspaper  :lol:

• Upvote 3

Manuel Miller

We could set up a reward for the first who uploads a photo showing Robert with a todays newspaper  :lol:

Just get a van, write "free DC3 sparkplugs" on it and there you go...  :ph34r:

• Upvote 2

Just get a van, write "free DC3 sparkplugs" on it and there you go...  :ph34r:

You'd be better off with crates of oil  :P

• Upvote 4

Kyle Rodgers

Knowing this group, this could turn into a real-life "Where's Waldo?". One simple post and and I can suddenly see #rsrandazzospotting blowing up on twitt3er and the forums.

Lay low, Robert, lay low...

For a free lifetime membership to the PMDG RL simulators, I can offer my assistance as personal security...

or a fleet of fuel trucks!

haha - also a good point!

Kyle Rodgers

Ok, this post is digressing... Let's go back: what about the 747? No news since January!

• Upvote 2

James Goggi

Wouldn't it be cool if they just suddenly announced out of the blue. "Surprise, its released!!!  Beta was completed in secret!"  I know that's not PMDG's style, but its fun to think about.  That would certainly make my day.

Andrew Jones

Wouldn't it be cool if they just suddenly announced out of the blue. "Surprise, its released!!!  Beta was completed in secret!"  I know that's not PMDG's style, but its fun to think about.  That would certainly make my day.

Or how about a 767 to replace my Level D that has been killed by Windows 10. Like you said, fun to think about.

• Upvote 1

Vic green

Knowing this group, this could turn into a real-life "Where's Waldo?". One simple post and and I can suddenly see #rsrandazzospotting blowing up on twitt3er and the forums.

Lay low, Robert, lay low...

For a free lifetime membership to the PMDG RL simulators, I can offer my assistance as personal security...

Sounds like a challenge to me!!!! 

​Liam Reynolds

Liam Reynolds - EGNS

sig_smaller.jpg

Youtube Channel

The RSR situation is beginning to remind me of what happens when the leaders of certain countries (Russia, China, North Korea, etc.) go for a bit too long without being seen in the media.  Everyone begins to freak out and read things into it.  I recall a couple of years back there was a media frenzy because Putin had not been seen for a while.  Someone even claimed to have seen him in Switzerland attending the birth of a secret love child.  As I recall his press secretary had quite a ball with it (not unlike Kyle).  Not suggesting any real parallels here, but it is pretty funny.

• Upvote 2

Andrew Jones