Sign in to follow this  
captain nuggo

PMDG 737ngx stopped initializing Blank displays

Hi there,

just wondering if anyone can help with an issue I'm experiencing with my pmdg 737ngx aircraft

I haven't been able to fly it for the last 9 weeks and it has devastated me.

I have put in a support ticket and they have been trying to work out what is causing my PMDG 737ngx to not initialize anymore

all my panels are black/blank and I'm not able to use any switches or anything I even have a hole in

the overhead panel where the aircon panel usually goes, from the outside she looks beautiful.

I think this problem started after I deleted my FSX CFG File and just let fsx build a new one.

I have since tried to uninstall The only addon I have the pmdg 737ngx.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled FSX and the 737ngx many many times but to no avail.

FSX itself works fine with all the default aircraft, it starts up and closes just as it should but as soon as I

load up the ngx I can't get FSX to close, the panel disappears but the sound is still there I try to close it from

the task bar but that doesn't work if I go to open it up to get the FSX panel back up it says that FSX is already running

I've just been restarting my computer to get FSX to close.

I am using FSX GOLD Edition box set and the latest update PMDG 737ngx download from precisionmanuals however

this problem started with my boxed version 737ngx.

Last weekend I had a team viewer session with Ryan from precisoinmanuals he checked everything and uninstalled and reinstalled

everything but still the same issue, he said that this is very odd and that he'll get back to me after he talks to somebody else.

But every day that passes that I can't fly my beautiful PMDG 737ngx is like a living hell for me it's on my mind all day everyday wondering

what the hell is causing this issue. 

Please if anyone can help that would be great! 

Jason Allen from Brisbane Australia.

Last weekend I had a team viewer session with Ryan from precisoinmanuals he checked everything and uninstalled and reinstalled

everything but still the same issue, he said that this is very odd and that he'll get back to me after he talks to somebody else.

If Ryan at PMDG cannot fix it, then not sure how someone here can help you.  Submitting a trouble ticket is the best solution as there are software pirates that come to AVSIM or other user-to-user forums on the Internet and try to get assistance.

think this problem started after I deleted my FSX CFG File and just let fsx build a new one.

Rebuilding your FSX.cfg cannot cause any addon not to work. 

Since Ryan is helping you with this problem, I'm going to lock and close this topic.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10