Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

XP-Coming into a Dusk landing at CYTZ with the AirFoils v1.52 C172...

Super set of shots!  I need to get this bird soon.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Super set of shots!  I need to get this bird soon.

This particular purchase has really engaged me, into thinking/feeling that I am flying an aircraft.  Too many input combo's to discuss, but adding them all up...from taxi, to back landing at the airport......you really feel you are flying and handling this plane.  I've been flying v1.52 all morning long.  V1.40 was meh...but this...this is gangbusters...  :smile:

Cheers,

Mitch

Question out of left field if I may.

I'm going through the tedious process of setting up views and noted your shots 7 to 12.

I liked the position, and was curious, as I've never flown a real plane, whether this view in terms of perceived distance to the dash and the ability to see over the dash is close to realistic.

Not after absolute realism but nether do I want to set up views that would be totally inaccurate.

Thanks for your time.

howevr

Question out of left field if I may.

I'm going through the tedious process of setting up views and noted your shots 7 to 12.

I liked the position, and was curious, as I've never flown a real plane, whether this view in terms of perceived distance to the dash and the ability to see over the dash is close to realistic.

Not after absolute realism but nether do I want to set up views that would be totally inaccurate.

Thanks for your time.

Hello, it couldn't be easier to set up your seat levels (pilot views) in real time with XPX.  All you have to do, is move in or out with your mouse wheel...(set your seat further or closer to the yoke), or, left to right with the arrows keys, as well as the height of your seat, with the up or down arrow keys.  That's all there is to it.  

I do adjust my height to the seat, as well as how close I sit to the yoke, all the time, in each cockpit I place my butt into....and I appreciate how easily that is done, within XPX

Cheers,

Mitch

Very nice shots!

Thanks FDX777...that Toronto Waterfront is a beaut to me... :)

Cheers,

Mitch

I do adjust my height to the seat, as well as how close I sit to the yoke, all the time, in each cockpit I place my butt into....and I appreciate how easily that is done, within XPX

Cheers,

Mitch

So easy. Thanks for the advice. I'll use your C172 picture as a starting point.

Cheers,

howevr