Sign in to follow this  
pegruder

Incorrect Ground Assignment @ KMCO

May have found another bug.  Just landed in Orlando and was handed off to ground on 121.7.  Attempted to contact ground and was told to check frequency.  The info button has 121.8 listed for that airport.  After tuning to that frequency I was able to get taxi instructions to the gate.

As an extra bit of information - I just tried to file a new flight plan - when trying to contact clearance they are telling me to immediately try and contact ground.

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS

i9 12900k | 32GB DDR5 RAM | 2TB Samsung EVO SSD (1TB x 2 in RAID 0) | MSI RTX 3090 | Reverb G2 | RealSimGear TBM900 Panel with Yoko+ TQ6+ & TM TPR Pedals

Chris, 121.7 is Ground for KISM. 

I just tried the Clear of Active call at KMCO and was given 121.8.  Not sure what happened on your flight.  ClrDel also works on 134.7 at KMCO.

You might try connecting and disconnecting between flights or legs of flights - after each full stop landing.  This will clear the many variables floating around that might get P2A confused.  If you still have trouble, turn P2A off and back on.

Regards,

Dave

Chris, 121.7 is Ground for KISM. 

I just tried the Clear of Active call at KMCO and was given 121.8.  Not sure what happened on your flight.  ClrDel also works on 134.7 at KMCO.

You might try connecting and disconnecting between flights or legs of flights - after each full stop landing.  This will clear the many variables floating around that might get P2A confused.  If you still have trouble, turn P2A off and back on.

Regards,

Dave

Thats actually what I did that cleared the second issue.  First issue Im not sure why it insisted on 121.7 instead of 121.8 after landing. After reloading it gave the correct ground frequency for the departure flow.

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS

i9 12900k | 32GB DDR5 RAM | 2TB Samsung EVO SSD (1TB x 2 in RAID 0) | MSI RTX 3090 | Reverb G2 | RealSimGear TBM900 Panel with Yoko+ TQ6+ & TM TPR Pedals