Sign in to follow this  
airwolfe

Carenado V35B repaint - problem - windows black in VC

Avsim member Jankees did an awesome repaint for me several years ago. It is a repaint for the Carenado V35B, which looks just like one that my father used to own in the 70s and 80s. For whatever reason the windows are 'tinted' so much that they are black in the VC. Jankees hasn't been back on in the forums lately. Would anyone be willing to take a look at for me?

Thanks!

Hi Airwolfe,

I only painted the exterior, I never touched the VC. Other V35B paints don't suffer from this problem? If that is the case, could it be that the 'texture.cfg' file is missing in my texture folder? If it is, you should be able to copy it from any other texture folder for the Bonanza. If that is not it, I fear I have no idea.However, if all other paints have the same problem, you might consider reinstalling the V35B.

Cheers

Jan Kees

All my FSX/P3D repaints are here on Avsim, for my MSFS repaints, go to FS.2

Hi Airwolfe,

I only painted the exterior, I never touched the VC. Other V35B paints don't suffer from this problem? If that is the case, could it be that the 'texture.cfg' file is missing in my texture folder? If it is, you should be able to copy it from any other texture folder for the Bonanza. If that is not it, I fear I have no idea.However, if all other paints have the same problem, you might consider reinstalling the V35B.

Cheers

Jan Kees

I will try this today after work. Thanks.

Hi Airwolfe,

Cheers

Jan Kees

The .cfg file is there. The other models are not affected. Take a look at these screenshots. http://imgur.com/a/nFhMn

did you try copying another texture.cfg?

I have no idea otherwise what could cause this, since my textures only apply to the outside. Missing a missing line or similar in the aircraft.cfg?

All my FSX/P3D repaints are here on Avsim, for my MSFS repaints, go to FS.2