Sign in to follow this  
RJC68

ABD 666 CYUL - CYYZ

Thought I would fly the actual route Eddie & The Boys took yesterday.

Was pretty cool being at the airport listening to Bruce talk to Toronto ATC.

Can't wait for the concert tonight .....

Up The Irons !!

1_zpskm7qupic.png

2_zpsczmbzfec.png

4_zpsxh7xctyh.png

3_zpse7vsqqlj.png

5_zpsdyg4cesl.jpg

6_zpscki0digw.jpg

7_zpsrku7e9sz.jpg

8_zpsi8nwe4hb.jpg

9_zpsye5koyes.jpg

• Upvote 3

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

So realistic!! Nice job :smile: 

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Thanks Guys  :smile:

The first 4 pics are the SSG 747 departing CYUL in X-Plane 10.45 and the finally pictures are the real thing lol landing on 23R at CYYZ.

Was pretty lucky to get that close to take pictures. One hell of a tour bus !!

• Upvote 1

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

Thank's for share, so they fixed the engine problem.

Great the show must go on.

Going to download the live atc

Thank's for share, so they fixed the engine problem.

Great the show must go on.

Going to download the live atc

Yes they swapped out 2 engines in Santiago. I was keeping everything crossed they did and get her flying again for this leg of the tour. I reckon Bruce greased the landing, easily had to be below 100 fpm :)

Shame mine aren't quite that good lol

Richard

mmBbmS1.png

\m/

And for all the Maiden fans, who don't own the SSG 747 - there is also a repaint for the default 747 of XP.

• Upvote 1

My sceneries (excerpt): LPMA Madeira, LGSR Santorini, the city of Fürth (Germany), ...

Yes they swapped out 2 engines in Santiago. I was keeping everything crossed they did and get her flying again for this leg of the tour. I reckon Bruce greased the landing, easily had to be below 100 fpm :)

Please, tell me at what time they land in CYYZ so I can donwload

I found this but not sure https://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/cc666/#949ce6d

http://archive-server.liveatc.net/cyyz/CYYZ-App-Apr-02-2016-1900Z.mp3

Nice shots!

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Please, tell me at what time they land in CYYZ so I can donwload

I found this but not sure https://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/cc666/#949ce6d

http://archive-server.liveatc.net/cyyz/CYYZ-App-Apr-02-2016-1900Z.mp3

They landed around 1500 local time yesterday afternoon

Great shots! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you

Richard

mmBbmS1.png

Excellent shots.

The SSG 78i is a very nice airplane too!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since October 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Nice shots.

nebojsa