Sign in to follow this  

A2A T-6 Texan out of Parry Sound

My first flight in A2A's T-6 -- glad the landing gear appears to be very STOUT!  What a great challenge ... I need practice, but in my defense, my main FS Yoke is out of action and waiting for YOKO replacement to arrive, so this was done on a "hold-me-over" super sensitive $20 flight stick from Walmart.

Wonderful aircraft ... amazing how Orbx CNK4 can look so different across seasons.

Graphics settings are in the video description.

Cheers, Rob.

Hi Rob,

Beautiful job! Isn't it funny - you've raised the bar to such a height that I find myself (I suspect I'm not alone) looking for the odd stutter to reassure me that you might still be vulnerable...lol, not a chance! That said, I did detect the odd brief hitch during turns on the ground, but nothing significant and certainly nothing to detract from the wonderful feeling of immersion conveyed by this superlative video. As for the flight, it was flawless :)

Cheers!

Mike

Hey Mike,

Yes there is a stutter or two here and there (well below my threshold for stutters) ... but check out the graphics settings in the video link, I consider them "extreme" - DR is also at Medium and does come into play since this beautiful T-6 paint has reflective surface (and you can see the surrounding reflected in that surface).  Bare in mind I'm also using TrackIR, and recording 4K content (3840 x 2160) at the same time ... all HT OFF and no AM. 

Cheers, Rob.

Great video Rob,  Thanks for posting.  Beautiful plane, love the Cabin rattle