Sign in to follow this  
Vitaliy777

A problem with the installation scenery

Good evening everyone !!!! I have a problem ..... I can not add the script manually through the library. All I do .... But according to the manual sim does not see

Anyone who, without instaler !!!! Which are thrown into the root and through the library adds !!!!!

You see the first Sabiha? And I go to the sim and there defolt ....... And so with all that by hand.

Who can faced. What is the reason?

My friend,

I'll assume you're using an Translator, and please forgive me, but I don't really understand what the problem is you are having.  (I'm writing this way for the benefit of your translator - hopefully it works.

I'll guess you are using FSX STEAM (FSX:SE) and that scenery is not automatically being added when you install the scenery.

If this is true, try installing the scenery to FSX instead of FSX Steam (FSX:SE).

I hope this helps.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.