Hello guys!

I have a Sony Vaio laptop that doesn't start if the battery is completely discharged, even if I connect the charger!!

If I will charge the battery 10% in another Vaio, and then put it back in my laptop, everything is OK, it will start and it will charge the battery for itself, the problem is when the battery is completely discharged!!

I have tried to turn it on with no battery and nothing!

Any ideas for a sollution!? 

Regards, Albert Miu
                                                            CPU: Intel i7 4790k @4.6Ghz GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 8GB OC Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VI Hero RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 1866mhz 
                                               PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850W G2 Case: Corsair VENGEANCE C70 Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H110 Monitor: BENQ 1920x1080 Windows: 10 x64 Professional

X-Plane 11 Group:     Facebook

I have had several of these great laptops but unfortunately the batteries don't tend to last forever especially if you're using it mobile most of the time. The simplest solution is to buy new battery online in my experience.

UK P3DV5 and Xplane 11 Simmer
PilotEdge I11, CAT11, A-Z (ZLA), A-Z (WUS)

System details: Gigabyte P57v7 CF2 17.3" laptop. Kaby Lake i7 7700HQ CPU (averaging 3.4mhz). NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8mb (laptop version), 16 GB of DDR4-2400 RAM, SSD - Samsung 970 Evo  500GB M.2 NVMe, 1TB HDD 7200.