Sign in to follow this  
Guest Midnight LS1

The new PSS 777 shots...

agree!! the meljet is much better model wise! but then again, even being free, i believe it will beat any other 777 model, freeware or payware, i just think melvin stuck gold with it, and he keeps it dated, and its just something you wont ever get tired of.All id like to see w/ the meljet would be that the bogies stay even with the ground, instead of tilting up halfway through rotation, and basicly, just being level on the ground when on landing and takeoff, and a little smoother wing flew, but dont get me wrong, im not complaining, i love the meljet!melvin, if you are reading this, love your models bro!

Guest NormanB

>The price was taken directly from Just Flight your publisher.Just Flight are not our publisher. Just Flight publish products from a number of add on manufacturers. They set their own price.PSS only sell and support an online product.

Guest Midnight LS1

>PSS only sell and support an online product.I, for one will buy the PSS 777 for FS2004 just for the panel. I really like it.The layout, the green backlighting and all that.One question, in all of the preview 777 panels, I don't see an VOR or NAV route in the HSI like the PMDG does have it. Like in this picture, the one with the black screen and a pink route line in it:http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/pro...mainwithFMC.jpgI understand it's a work in progress but will that be included with it once it's done?

>>PSS only sell and support an online product.>>I, for one will buy the PSS 777 for FS2004 just for the panel.> I really like it.>>The layout, the green backlighting and all that.>>One question, in all of the preview 777 panels, I don't see an>VOR or NAV route in the HSI like the PMDG does have it. >>Like in this picture, the one with the black screen and a pink>route line in it:>>I understand it's a work in progress but will that be included>with it once it's done?Huh??? That's a fundamental feature of the airplane and represents the route that the FMC and autopilot/flight director system will direct the airplane to fly along when in LNAV mode. There's no way you could release a complex sim of a Boeing aircraft without that feature, I'm sure it's there and just hasn't been in a screenshot yet.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest Midnight LS1

>Huh??? That's a fundamental feature of the airplane and>represents the route that the FMC and autopilot/flight>director system will direct the airplane to fly along when in>LNAV mode. There's no way you could release a complex sim of>a Boeing aircraft without that feature, I'm sure it's there>and just hasn't been in a screenshot yet.>>I have not used a FMC in the flight sim before. This will be new to me once it's released.