Sign in to follow this  
Trans_27 Pilot Chase

another CS thread

Guest hdjuey

I love ever product I own from them, and always been supportive, but this release of the C-130 is getting a little old. I wait two years for it and two weeks ago they say any day now. sorry just letting off some steam.

Guest jaapverduijn

Jennifer, where are you? They're doing it again! Help!Jaap Verduijn, grinning evilly.

Guest jennifer

I rest my case!:( True though ain't it! Hee hee!

PMDG takes longer than you'd like to release the Queen and you are sure they are going to cancel it because they don't know what they're doing. CS takes longer than most people like, release half-assed products in the meantime, spending more time marketing than programming, and you rush to their defense.Are you on their payroll?

Guest jennifer

Big AlI think you're confusing me with someone else. Did you see my response to your comment in the other thread. I'm not a PMDG basher. I have most of their products (apart from the 747...I'll wait for the patch on that one) and love 'em. Bob Scott got me mixed up with someone called Jessica, are you perhaps making the same error?I aint trying to create a PMDG v CS war. I was commenting on the tedium of seeing constant threads on CS with the same old tired comments by certain individuals coming up each time. That doesn't make me pro CS or indeed anti PMDG. I'm not alone in disliking negative threading when what we're discussing here is after al a game at least and an absorbing technical hobby at best. In the big scheme of things it amonunts to very little, so why don't we keep things lighter. Just a suggestion.....

Guest allcott

OK by me. You get CS to change their ways, and we'll lighten up! Until that time, `caveat emptor` - and we few, we happy few, we band of brothers, will continue to support our fellow simmers by supplying the buyer beware message anyplace, anytime the CS boys are mentioned. As you can't stop it, why don't YOU just give up? Exactly.I would never ask you to give up expressing your opinion, so what give you the right to even ask us to stop expressing ours? Allcott

"we few, we happy few, we band of brothers, will continue to support our fellow simmers by supplying the buyer beware message anyplace, anytime the CS boys are mentioned."Hey Allcott, how about a bit more from Henry V: This story shall the good simmer teach his sonand Captain Sim shall ne'er go by,from this day to the ending of the worldbut we in it shall be remembered.Ian:-lol

Guest panda234

I don't know which is worse, quoting from Henry V or someone noticing. :-)

Guest allcott

Well at least we finally brought some class to a CS thread. ;-)Allcott