Sign in to follow this  
JLuis

Flight1 - $10.00 Off Super King Air B200

Flight One Software In-Flight Special - $10.00 Off Flight1 Super King Air B200

This week we are offering our $10.00 off the Flight1 Super King Air B200 FSX version and P3D version downloads. 

Offer expires 04/06/15

12924552_10154101211655742_3062238808603

Nice and good aircraft! I highly recommend.

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

I try to buy it for prepar.. and it says that is over the coupon.....

Javier Rollon. Owner of JRollon Planes for Xplane

I don't know trully if they want to sell.. because as me other user post in facebook page, the forums and also sent a Post Message and still no reply. Even they mistaken also other time in other sale they made about the date. The we page put expirit 6 April, the coupon the 5 April, and when buying it says that it was expired the 3 April..  :Shame On You:

Javier Rollon. Owner of JRollon Planes for Xplane

Thanks JLuis! Yeah, it's a great aircraft, working G1000, autopilot and more...

I wanted to take the plunge and buy it again, this time for P3D. As mentioned above the coupon doesn't work. I opened a ticket as I already have a Paypal transaction.

Let's see...

Regards, Perry

For me spending another 56.56€ to bring it in P3d it's too much, I will wait patiently my preorder of the milviz K350.

Unfortunately i´m in the same boat, not working, just opened a ticket, hopefully they´ll reply.

Anyway it´s one of my favorite planes and i would even pay the full price again, but if i can save 10 bucks, i´ll keep them for my next purchase :smile:

Lars Stahmann

CPU: Intel i7-13700KF, Water Cooling Corsair ICUE Hi150 i Elite /PC Tower: Corsair ICUE 7000X RGB / GPU: Nvidia Geforce RTX 4080 OC 16GB / Mobo : ASUS TUF Gaming Z790 Plus / RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB 2x 16 GB DDR5 6000 / HD: Samsung 980 Pro M.02 2TB / OS: Win 11 Home / Monitor: LG OLED Evo 48" 4K / Hardware : Saitek X52 Pro / Sim: P3D 5.4