Sign in to follow this  

Aerosoft Airbus checklist hangs after engine start

You should get FS2Crew

I see no reason why I should. I only see a reason why I should NOT get it and that's the awfully big interface you get onscreen. I like it that the Airbus checklist simply works with the right MCDU. Any reason why I should get FSCrew? I used it for the 737NGX (years ago) and I don't know if you can compare that one with the Airbus version but I like the Aerosoft checklist a LOT more than FS2crew.

I see no reason why I should. I only see a reason why I should NOT get it and that's the awfully big interface you get onscreen

wow  big  interface   define  big,  since  yours  must be  different  to the one  iam using,  also you don't  need  to be displayed  on the screen if  you don't  want  to

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

wow  big  interface   define  big,  since  yours  must be  different  to the one  iam using,  also you don't  need  to be displayed  on the screen if  you don't  want  to

Define big: bigger than nothing on screen at all.  :wink: And I seem to remember I had to have it on screen to change things? Anyway, what does the FS2Crew version offer that the included checklist don't offer?

EDIT

You are probably talking about the voice control version: that's a no go for me.

You are probably talking about the voice control version: that's a no go for me.

Yes  your  right  iam using  the  voice  option way better  than  using  the button version imo.   As  iam with you on the  aerosoft  since  I have  it  as well and  find  the check list that comes  with it  is  good  enough  to use.  Getting back to the interface  since  atc  addons  use  some  sort  of  interface   as well,  are  they  just as  big as fscrew   ones  and  you  can  resize  the interface  as  well  in the fscrew  I believe 

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

The script waits for Engine 2 being stabilized as it's normal procedure to start Engine #2 first (unless a single engine taxi will be performed, then it's Engine 1 first).

Happy Flights!

I just tested this and the script doesn't wait for engine 2 to be stabilized in order to proceed: it waits for one engine to have N2 >20% while the other is still completely off. So this means you do not have to wait until engine 2 is completely stabilized before you can start engine 1: you can start engine 1 as soon as engine 2 N2 is above 20%, which is after some 6 seconds already. This will enable the checklist to proceed. Starting the next engine when N2 is >20% will pause the checklist. This is also why turning off an engine (when you started both too soon) will force the checklist to proceed again: that will give the checklist the situation it was waiting for.

Some things should not need explaining. But if you perfure the Aerosoft Bus over the PMDG 73x then best to not bother.

Why not make it do the captains flows as well, then you do just about nothing.  :smile: and it will not trip up the flows.

BTW it should be 50% before you start the other engine. But  smack it on after 20 if you wish  :wink: it wont break.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Some things should not need explaining. But if you perfure the Aerosoft Bus over the PMDG 73x then best to not bother.

Why not make it do the captains flows as well, then you do just about nothing.  :smile: and it will not trip up the flows.

Yes, I prefer the Airbus over the 737 so thanks, I won't bother. ;) And thanks for not explaining.

And btw I have the copilot checklist disabled so there is enough to do for me. I don't have the feeling at all that I am doing nothing. The Airbus offers exactly what I like in an airliner so I am very happy with it.

The Airbus offers exactly what I like in an airliner so I am very happy with it.

Ditto.

The Airbus offers exactly what I like in an airliner so I am very happy with it.

Thats great.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Love the bus,,,love the auto checklist,,,if it stalls just hit "skip".

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

On 4/5/2016 at 9:18 PM, J van E said:

Too often the Airbus checklist stops working during engine start and pushback and there is no way to fix things. I can load the taxi state but then I can be sure take off will be screwed up or cruise. Is anyone else having the same problems with that checklist? I just restarted a flight from scratch two times (so I tried it three times in a row, starting all over again everytime) and everytime the checklist failed. Never been as bad as this.

Sometimes I really utterly totally hate this hobby. A nice evening screwed up by an addon that refuses to do what it should do. What a total waste of time.

it happens to me too , but when I fly without the load manager things work fine. 

try it.