Sign in to follow this  
raymar

CitationJet CJ2 - New Ver (1.1) - Looks like a good fix list

I was just going to post that exact screen shot... I am seeing the same texture error.. only from the backseat position 2.

Also the clock is no longer clickable - can someone confirm this?

Therefore everywhere trying to get a GTN navigation ..  I don't have very like Carenado  for their navigation systems .. Proline 21 useless for me, G1000 useless for me.

Therefore everywhere trying to get a GTN navigation ..  I don't have very like Carenado  for their navigation systems .. 

Maybe I am a bit odd, but I would like the product I paid for to work correctly without having to buy an expensive third party GPS.

Why is it that other developers can implement autopilots that work correctly yet after all these years Carenado still cannot code one that works properly ? 

Because .. carenado make new plane every half year .. "maybe more often" ... For example Milviz working on their Proline 21 already one and a half years only on Proline 21!  See other companies :) Aerosoft, PMDG etc .... multi-year projects.

Carenado prefer quantity over quality (my opinion)

Aafter graphics side is carenado perfect but systems .... 

New GTN mod beta for V1.1 is on the way to our mod squad leader......

How do I determine if I have version 1.0 or 1.1. I have just purchased the CJ2 the past week and hopefully have the latest version...

Mel

How do I determine if I have version 1.0 or 1.1

If your referring to the GTN mod 1.1 then it`s posted in the threads here, If it`s the new Carenado installer your asking about then they updated the installer 2 weeks ago so you will have the sp1 included.

tpewpb-6.png

How do I determine if I have version 1.0 or 1.1. I have just purchased the CJ2 the past week and hopefully have the latest version...

Mel

Mel,

Start your installer and when you get to this screen just select the cancel button. You can see if you have v1.0 or v1.1. I think you have the latest version if you only purchased it a week ago. If not, just simply redownload and check that you do indeed have v1.1

Regards,

Ray

Installer ver..JPG

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Thanks so much. I will check to see what version I have....

Mel