Sign in to follow this  
Manny

Aerosoft Aspen Extended is out

I just bought the Aspen Airport from Aerosoft.. If you have the previous version you get a discount on this product

How? They said since it was a completely new build there would be no discount for v1 users. I logged in and tried to buy it and didn't see a prompt for a discount.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

How? They said since it was a completely new build there would be no discount for v1 users. I logged in and tried to buy it and didn't see a prompt for a discount.

If you put it  in your cart and try to check out, there is a place to enter your earlier serial# which reduces the price by$5 or so

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

I turned off the CRJ static`s, for some reason they are killing fps when i pan around and view them, besides that i like it alot and look forward too the FTX Global blending thats coming up.

tpewpb-6.png