Sign in to follow this  
Josepla

Why usually receive a "hello", form the crew member

Well,definitely, I do not press any button or change the Control to PA position..... and disappear when I am near cruise.... and start again near final..... 

I will see the exact point when It start to say "Hello". 

Thanks 

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

José Manuel Plasencia Fuentes

Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Islas Canarias

Spain

I am flying right now, and well it started  just after start engines.... and before do it the after start checklist. and stopped just after Transition Altitude (when I speak "1013 set crosscheck").   

Spain

Have  you tried  uninstalling  reinstalling fscrew

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

well I will do.... 

Thanks... 

Spain

Hi all:

I have reinstalled and still the same... :-) Now, i have not changed the voices so, I received the US sounds... a man, not a woman... but it happens at the same place... when doing the after star checklist,  Just when doing "Engine Rating"... and again ... it does not continue after transition level... :-) strange ..... but I suppose it is a key assigments... or something similar.... 

Thanks in advance... 

Spain

Does it  still happen  when you use  the button  version?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

ups.. sorry... I only have used the voice version.....  but.. it seems also happens with the button version... if you see the other people here.... i will probe it 

Spain

I just looked at the code.

The only thing that can produce the "Hello" sound recording is if the "CALL" button is pushed (illuminated green) with the audio selector set to PA.

However, a couple of you said the Call button is not pushed.

Are you guys using any Linda enabled apps... like the MCP or something... I'm thinking there might a conflict somewhere.

Yes.. I have it.. with the vrinsight MCP COMBO ORIGINAL...  I do not use allways.. but the programs Linda start.. so... ir is posible an key assigment... ?

thanks 

Spain

Hi,

I also have a VRInsight MCP Combo II and run Linda. The good news is I've just installed the latest version of Linda (2.6.8 v3) released yesterday, and that seems to have cured my issues. I've just flown out of EGHI en route to EIDW without a single "Hello". P3D did crash as I requested the Altimeters call as part of the descent checklist, but that could have been anything I suppose and not necessarily related to FS2Crew.

Do you know if there's a way of finding out what caused the CTD?

Rgds,

Mick

Ohh thanks.. I will install the new Linda version right now. 

Spain

I have installed the latest Linda version, and still the same. Of course, i Added the Majestic Dash 8 Q400  profile (the same I had before).  So it is posible the problem is in that config file.

Spain

Well, it looks like I spoke too soon. My"Hello" returned again this morning so I restated the sim but this time with my MCP Combo disabled in LINDA, and the FA was silent. It must be some sort of conflict going on between FS2Crew and the MCP configs as you say Brian. Hopefully Scott will be able to resolve this problem quickly.

Rgds,

Mick