Sign in to follow this  
mtaxp

29Palms coming to Xplane!

Wow, that's is, if not better than ORBX quality, but I would like to see more screenshots.

Thanks for posting.

Bob

Looks exactly like the FSX version but with better lighting in the screenshots. :wink:

Which is a good thing - I own it in FSX, and it's quite a wonderful little strip. I'll pick it up again for XP gladly!

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

When I said "29palms coming to Xplane" I was actually talking about the group who develops the airport , which happens to be called 29Palms also LOL.

http://www.29palms.de/

They have top quality sceneries for FSX , and according to the comment in aerosoft forums the plan is to bring them to Xplane.

Another top-notch scenery developer is coming for Xplane and we all should be really excited about it.

When I said "29palms coming to Xplane" I was actually talking about the group who develops the airport , which happens to be called 29Palms also LOL.

So you were correct, regardless of the interpretation.  Looks like they're showing screenshots of KTNP (Twentynine Palms) in XP.  Aaaand it looks wonderful, much like their version of it in FSX. Anyhow, definitely good to see another top notch dev doing stuff for XP.

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

29 Palms was there first!

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

James M Driskell, Maj USMC (Ret)

Oh yes, I'll be buying that for sure, especially at that price.  I hope it brings them enough success to do more airports; it'd be great to have more super high quality strips like this to fly to.

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

It's important that we support this kinds of developers.

Those guys are one of the best in FSX/P3D , and as you can see they can make even more awesome sceneries in Xplane.

Just east of Joshua Tree and not far from Smoke Tree!

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

James M Driskell, Maj USMC (Ret)

Here's hoping they bring Berlin, Skiathos and Sharm-el_Sheikh to X-Plane...

• Upvote 1