Sign in to follow this  
guenseli

Module Requests - please read

Hello dear LINDA users,

as there are from time to time several requests for this and that addon, I will just clarify how this is handled.

- You are of course free to request a module.

- LINDA is a community project, in other words, everybody is adressed to create and share modules for addons.

- I'm (guenseli) do not feel adressed automatically if someone asks to make a LINDA module for addon XYZ. I just do modules for addons I like to fly (yes, I have to buy them myself)

- what addons do I (guenseli) like? every Accusimmed A2A plane, PMDG stuff, Majestic and every other system deep addon. Therefore you can be sure to get for that kind of addons a module earlier or later - mostly earlier.

- But Addon XYZ is incedible system deep, why is there no module? there is probably the unlikely case that I haven't heard about that addon. Or - more likely - it is a good addon, but users are divided if it is really that good or worth the money. In other cases, some addons are out there, where I'm myself not sure if I should buy them and therefore I do not like to spend the money. (an example is the Flight1 King Air). In both cases, you can drop me a PM.

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guenter, thanks for all your continued hard work with this wonderful addon. Tell me though, is there any chance of a module for the Milviz beaver?

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Hello,

Thanks. I'm currently at holidays.

But when the Beaver is at simMarket, it's on my list, yes

Guenter Steiner

Hello, is there a Chance to get a Module for the Beaver or the Pipers from Just Flight?

Thank you and greetings from Vienna

1 hour ago, woisi71 said:

Hello, is there a Chance to get a Module for the Beaver or the Pipers from Just Flight?

Thank you and greetings from Vienna

I have an Arrow module.  PM me an email and I'll send you a link.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Hi Guenter, I'm new on these forums and have read your post on requesting modules, let me thank you for your work and support you provide to us simmers.

I would like to request if possible a LINDA Module on the Carenado EMB505 Phenom 300 HD.  I'm building a flight simulator. But I'm learning how to use LINDA. Thank you.

Hello Guenter,

do you plan to build a module for the Aerosoft CRJ700/900?

Or is it still wip?? ;)

Thanks in advance 

Charly

4 hours ago, Charly04 said:

do you plan to build a module for the Aerosoft CRJ700/900?

Yes, I do so.

But I have to do a few other things first, so I hope you could be patient a while.

Guenter Steiner

On 30.8.2017 at 0:00 AM, LT StarBuck 107 said:

would like to request if possible a LINDA Module on the Carenado EMB505 Phenom 300 HD.

Hello,

sorry for not answering, must have overlooked your request.

And also sorry, I do not plan a module for that addon.

Guenter Steiner

19 hours ago, guenseli said:

Yes, I do so.

But I have to do a few other things first, so I hope you could be patient a while.

That's all I want to hear from you ;)

I will be patient. don't hurry.

Hello Guenseli, thank you for your continuous and hard work in the development of this tool.

As you may know, the new QualityWinds 787 is a reality and it is wonderful to fly it.
Do you think it is possible to create the LINDA module for this plane ?. Thank you very much for your consideration.

Regards,
Paul

Pablo Chiabrera

On 10.10.2017 at 10:38 AM, Pablojc said:

Hello Guenseli, thank you for your continuous and hard work in the development of this tool.

As you may know, the new QualityWinds 787 is a reality and it is wonderful to fly it.
Do you think it is possible to create the LINDA module for this plane ?. Thank you very much for your consideration.

Regards,
Paul

Hey Guenseli. Ready to donate, if you creat a module for QW787 (if it possible of course)

B\R, Alex

Hello! Is it possible to get a Module for the Just Flight C152 and the TB 10 / TB20?

Thank you,

Wolfgang

58 minutes ago, woisi71 said:

Hello! Is it possible to get a Module for the Just Flight C152 and the TB 10 / TB20?

Thank you,

Wolfgang

I have just brought the JF C152 and will start looking at a module. However, most default functions appear to work fine. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Sounds good, yes some works fine, but the Magneto and the Battery switch from Saitek Switch Panel don't work. I use Spad Next.