Sign in to follow this  
Shane_Strong

looking for a good mcp

Hi Everyone, I am looking for a good MCP or FCU for P3D I run the airbus and 737 and want something i can use between the two, I know both are different aircraft.  any ideas welcome.

Thanks

Hey Shane, i use the goflight mcppro and i love it. Using the donationware goflight interface tool, i use it with the pmdg 737 and 777, aerosoft airbus, majestic q4000 and many more. I have no regrets and i couldn't go without it, though i did buy it several years ago when the Canadian dollar was close to par!

Dave

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

aerosoft airbus

How do you use Go flight MCP with aerosoft airbus?

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

There's a file made by Rob Ainscough that can be found here:

http://www.pollypotsoftware.org.uk/downloads.html

Works great with both CFM and IAE versions.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Hi all,

Did you find a solution to use the GF-MCP PRO with the Ifly 747?

Thanks

yves

Yves SAMUEL

ELLX

Did you find a solution to use the GF-MCP PRO with the Ifly 747?

Goflights own config tool GFConfig directly supports the iFly747

GFmcp.jpg