Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Boy...what a learning experience P3D v3.2 was...LOLOLOL---->

I ported over my MyTraffic 5.3a to P3D v3.2, but couldn't for the life of me, figure out how to add the SimObject pointer into the sim.  You no longer do it in the P3D.cfg file....

I grabbed a coffee....

....and figured it out, by un-hiding all the files associated with P3D v3.2.

The result?

Finally....A.I. traffic once more...and oh..I got my FPS back up to 32 FPS, and that's with even Dynamic Reflection on Medium.

Got Accu-Feel up and running too.  Good stuff...having fun learning and playing with all the new features.....

Post Edit...BTW, nobody talks about the total sound package upgrade from the v2 series...put on some headphones...and you are in a three dimentional sound envelope.  Pretty nice...all in all...I most likely will retire v2.4 after all my ORBX properties are shunted over.  P3D v3.2.3 is a sure keeper!  :wink:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2016_4_8_8_4_51_492.png

My traffic has a installer for v3.2.

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

Well.

My traffic has a installer for v3.2.

.Well, it does if you have the most current program for the task. I have an older one, that does me just fine.  I had to manually place my different config files to make it work in v3.2.  It does just fine, after I figured out how to do it.  It wanted to see FSX/P3D v2.4 or less, if running the installer routine.  I have always found MyTraffic v5.3a up to the task for visuals.

The only thing that I can't get sharp (as others have noted) is ground textures in v3.2   I have switched back and forth between v2.4 (which has razor sharp ground textures) and v3.2, but to no avail.  That truly is my only negative for this current v3.x rendition.