Sign in to follow this  
raymar

SHOWTIME The long awaited Panel upgrade and GTN/AP/mods are now available

For those still searching for this MOD the link below for version 1.4 is the only one I could find that works - works fine in p3d3, although the FLC doesn't work properly on my system at least. Rest works great though:::

On 11/04/2016 at 1:51 PM, raymar said:

OK gang. The download link for the hot smoking new v1.4 is ready for you. Get it here.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/q8u2rtrkyg4uncb/GTN_%2B_Panel_Clickspots_%2B_Popups_Mod_v_1.4.zip

I did a quick test and everything worked beautifully on my PC, including FLC. We have several new windows to aid in getting configured, getting started, and monitoring your flight status. This will soon be a true single pilot CJ2 for the flight sim. Our goal is no head down time.

If anyone finds a later version then please let me know,

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Works great for me in FSX but the altimeter setting is in HPA not  inches of mercury how do I change that?

Not at the PC at the moment, but fairly sure it is in REFs, keep pressing the button and (if I'm right) it should pop up!

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

June-18-2018

Ray Marshall emailed me that he has a  ver 1.5 and 1.6 but is unable to se

Dell Precision T3610, Windows 7 x64 + Windows XP x32 (dual boot)
Intel Xeon Processor ES-1620 v2, 4 core, 3.70 GHz
8GD DDR3-1600 
Nvidia GTX 960,  Dell U3011 (3560 x 1600 px) + Asus Pa245Q (1929 x 1200px)
FSX Acceleration

Carenado Cessna Citation 525A CJ2 FSX

June-18-2018

Ray Marshall emailed me that he has a  ver 1.5 and 1.6 but is unable to send them because of security blocks. He suggested that someone at Avsim may be able to point to these files but my search did not show anything. Can anyone help?

Steve

Dell Precision T3610, Windows 7 x64 + Windows XP x32 (dual boot)
Intel Xeon Processor ES-1620 v2, 4 core, 3.70 GHz
8GD DDR3-1600 
Nvidia GTX 960,  Dell U3011 (3560 x 1600 px) + Asus Pa245Q (1929 x 1200px)
FSX Acceleration

I just wanted hello everyone and the cj2+ mod is great. I'm a pilot and though I've never flown the cj having the gtn 750 is a game changer. It allows for increased situational awareness and capability during instrument flying. My uncle flies the cj and I plan on following him and getting typed in it. Thank you Novej757 for the mod. I would recommend it for anyone.  

• Like 1

I'm sure Jevon would appreciate your thanks, but you might want to post this in the correct thread.😀

Edited by vcarlo

WAT1460.png

I would like a copy of the latest for P3D4. Paradisca1 could you email Ray and ask permission to upload a copy to Mediafire and post a link? That sure would be helpful and would eliminate the PM's. Thanks, Don Nelson   (Would have kindly addressed you by name but don't know it, sorry)

Don Nelson

I found a copy of GTN CJ2 MOD V1.5 from 14.04.2016 on my backup drive in the FSX Carenado payware stuff. I'll post it if the authors will consent to it. Don, Let me know.

Edited by D Nelson
Correct version

Don Nelson

Hi,

I know this topic is inactive but anyway i'm trying

Can someone send the link of the 1.5 or later version of the mod ? I've tried the link under FSMania's video but it's also broken.

Can you edit the Readme with specifying to get the GTN because it took me few days to understand by browsing through 18 pages of this topic...

Also, i renamed the cab files in the gauges folder but never put new ones, is it normal ?

Regards

Replying to myself, answer was in a thread below. Even installing to FSX Steam choose FSX installation, then FMS finds the info it needs.