Sign in to follow this  
daytona500498

Majestic Dash8 Q400 Pro version

Hi all

I am seeking some help please

I use the Majestic Dash8Q400 Pro version

I would like to be able to activate the various switches that I currently use my mouse to operate

I have 2 x GoFlight RP48 and 2 x GoFlight GF-T8 switch panels

Is there anyway that I can use these switch panels to operate my lights, pressurisation switches and all the other switches that I currently have to use my mouse to operate?

I do not want to use FSUIPC for this

Thanks all

Kind regards Bob

Hi Bob,

You can use my software, the GoFlight Interface Tool. There are some forum posts at my website about using the Q400 with it.

You can get the software and access the forum here: http://www.pollypotsoftware.org.uk

Best wishes

Steve

Stephen Munn

Thanks so much Steve

I have downloaded the GFIT and have downloaded the Majestic GF Pro software, however I keep getting errors when I try to import it

The MCP Pro stuff is in a file called qgt750llnxpi

I open this file to get the mjcq8400 xml file to import but when I try it comes up with out of string errors?

Any ideas at all Steve

I will certainly donate to you for this program for sure but I cannot get it functioning as yet

Thanks Steve

Kind regards  Bob

Hi Bob,

You don't import the Majestic software, its a tool for determining the commands you will need to create Bespoke Events in Detective. There are two HOW TO GUIDES near the very top of my forum for the Dash. One is about setting the LED's and the other about building Bespoke Events (these you can assign to switches and buttons to do stuff).

I suggest joining my forum as there is a chap called Slayer on there who is very knowledgeable on using the GoFlight Interface Tool with the Dash.

Best wishes

Steve

Stephen Munn

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your reply

I have downloaded the MCP Pro stuff from your downloads and now have that working fine

I will join the forum as you said and get the rest worked out so I can use my RP48 and GF166 switch panels

Thanks again Steve

Kind regards  Bob