Sign in to follow this  
Mikelab6

FTX Forum error ?

Thanks for reporting back Raven !

Tried from 2 different PC and I've got this error :
Fatal error: Class IPS\Login\_Steam contains 1 abstract method and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (IPS\Login\_LoginAbstract::canProcess) in /home/orbxcom/public_html/forum/system/Login/Steam.php on line 277

I'm getting the same error message.  Flushed the cache and the DNS cache... no joy.

Greg

working  fine  here

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Same error here.

AMD Ryzen 5950X |  Asus Crosshair VIII Hero | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 w/EK waterblock | Full Custom Loop Cooling | GSkill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB DDR4-3600 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB | Samsung 860 Evo 2TB | Phanteks Enthoo 719 | Seasonic Prime Ultra Gold 1000W | Steelseries M750 TKL | SteelSeries Prime Wireless | Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo | Logitech Pro Flight Pedals | LG 34GN850 | Asus PG279Q | Win 11 Pro

Same error problem here in Colorado 8 PM   MST , ISP is COMCAST.

Check in again tomorrow... :)

Dave

Dave Swigert

WIN 10/  i7-9700K@4.8 GHz/ 32 GB ram/ BENQ BL3200 monitor/ NVIDIA GTX1080 TI video

Then I am not alone, still get the error this morning here in Denmark.

Fatal error: Class IPS\Login\_Steam contains 1 abstract method and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (IPS\Login\_LoginAbstract::canProcess) in /home/orbxcom/public_html/forum/system/Login/Steam.php on line 277

Kurt

Greetings  Kurt

MSFS, X-Plane 12

AMD Ryzen 9 3900x, 32Gb ram, RX 5700 XT 8Gb ram, 1TB SSD

I get this error here in on the NSW far south coast Australia.

Bruceb

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

I was getting that error here in Melbourne, Australia on multiple occasions on Friday and Saturday but on the one occasion I logged in today (about five hours ago), everything was okay.

Gary

I got the same error yesterday and still this morning (11 am in Germany). But it seems to affect the forum page only as the main Orbx/FTX products page appears to work

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Same here error.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Just tried again and same here have not been able to view the ORBX forums since 9th of April 1900GMT from the UK.

This is all I get...

Hi

I am getting the same error and I have noticed that I can still access the orbx forum using my ipad so I have posted a notification of the error with Orbx

Kind regards

Ian