Sign in to follow this  
lsummer101

best Air traffic addon

I am running P3D v3.2xx on a good PC and getting pretty good frames (30fps) and very smooth operation and and want to explore a Traffic addon that works well and wont completely kill my set up. I have a second networked PC running ASN and Moving map software via Wide FS.  I would appreciate  hearing about your experiences with traffic addons that work well and wont drop me into frames that kill the experience.  

Thanks. 

My Traffic 6 works well, easy to install, and you can leave it alone once installed. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

P3D v3.2 - My Traffic 6 until 10% no issue with fps.

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Does MyTraffic 6 have a native & simple installer for P3D v3+ now?

I feel like I remember a bunch of hacking around was needed a few months back, no?

My Traffic Version 6.0a is compatible with P3d V3.

So, what you guys are saying is you do not need to do any manual entries to the registry, or create new files, modify existing entries

made by the installer in order to adapt it to v3.2, or are you saying "you can make it work, with a little work?"

Bob

MyT6 is the certainly the easiest to install and get running but also by far looks the simplest with it's models and repaints.

Performance wise, they are near identical. I've run tests between UT2, MyT6, and a custom freeware setup and they are all on par to each other FPS and VAS wise when comparing numbers of ai in the bubble.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

I searched my purchases and the latest I found was 5.xx plus something that was called a "cross update". Been so long

I just cannot remember. So with v5.xx can I still get v6.0a free or at a reduced price. Anyone know?

Bob

I searched my purchases and the latest I found was 5.xx plus something that was called a "cross update". Been so long

I just cannot remember. So with v5.xx can I still get v6.0a free or at a reduced price. Anyone know?

Bob

It is always best to ask Burkhard, but according to the 'my traffic upgrade pricing 5b to 6' topic in the simFlight forums, the answer appears to be no.

Ernie

Ernest Pergrem

Thanks Ernest! Well no one can say yes and no at the same time. I always ask. Apparently there was a considerable amount of work

between the 2 versions.

Thanks

Bob

Guest JustanotherPilot

ProatcX works well with P3D32

Why not making your own traffic only at the airports where you fly?

http://www.g-daehling.de/fs2004/modules.php?name=Content&pid=13

Description is in German but you can use Google Translator. You will be the director of traffic when using this little but efficient tool. No fps issues! Works with any AI library. And it is freeware!

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

Hey thanks for all the info guys, 

ProatcX works well with P3D32

I have just installed PROATC x but have not figured out how to use it yet. I have to find the time to read the Manual.  Does Pro Atc inject traffic ?