Sign in to follow this  
Poppet

GSX. Ground Services Prepar3D. Smaller Planes ?

Ha ha Bob, that would Involve getting my hands dirty 

By the time you finish the preflight your hands will  most likely be dirty anyway. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

You decided me Elaine  :wink: ! My next purchase after ORBX Telluride  :wub: . They will be perfect for my Citation X :dance:

Cheers

• Upvote 1

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

By the time you finish the preflight your hands will  most likely be dirty anyway. 

That kind of thing "work" will be for the hired help  :P

LOL Yes, imho GSX isn't meant for GA: it always looks odd and out of place. ;) LM should make some good use of that avatar and enable us to push or pull a plane wherever we want it.

In my experience, when I've flown into larger airports IRL and parked for more than a few hours, most FBO's have directed me to temporary parking to unload and would then later move my plane to an appropriate long term parking spot - typically with a small tug of some sort.  They'd usually just chock one wheel and instruct me to be sure to leave the brakes off.

I agree with Elaine - this one is actually quite appropriate for GA at mid-size to larger fields.  Obliviously at smaller airports it's a different story.

Scott