Sign in to follow this  
Goldstar Textures

Adding a civilian livery to the PMDG P-8

One more thing :)

Logo is different on each side and aft section has darker shade.

OJSIxuz.jpg

sJI82YZ.jpg

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

The aft colouring issue is fixed by simply placing the reg 737 spec file into the texture folder.

Secondly, the logo on the left is blocked by part of the airframe, and the right side is caused from different cargo door mapping. It is strange though, because in my shots and in different phases of flight it seems, the logo is fine.

See here - 12970880_612836798865221_262506592924077

Any chance for a FedEx / UPS / Some sort of cargo on that poseidon?

Looks like it was made for it :)

If you find me an alright looking cargo carrier on the 400 (since there aren't really 800s) then I might do it :)

I have done a very high quality combi ASA paint for the 800 (a lot of details that match the 400 as best as I could).

I can't really do FDX/UPS since I don't really do fictitious ones in that sense, this was just my other paint's template converted to a P8 :)

excellent idea, never thought of converting the P8 for VA use. Love the new look. You should definitely release her. Good work on the livery.!

Those raked wings are so damn beautiful. I wish PMDG would at least give us scimitars. 

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

The aft colouring issue is fixed by simply placing the reg 737 spec file into the texture folder.

Secondly, the logo on the left is blocked by part of the airframe, and the right side is caused from different cargo door mapping. It is strange though, because in my shots and in different phases of flight it seems, the logo is fine.

See here - 12970880_612836798865221_262506592924077

If you find me an alright looking cargo carrier on the 400 (since there aren't really 800s) then I might do it :)

I have done a very high quality combi ASA paint for the 800 (a lot of details that match the 400 as best as I could).

I can't really do FDX/UPS since I don't really do fictitious ones in that sense, this was just my other paint's template converted to a P8 :)

there are people that have or do fictitous ones would you mind providing the template?

Tyson Dohrer

I would, but I actually have done a tonne of base work on my personal fuselage template, and would prefer not to give it away.

For the P8 all you need to do it use the new textures on the fuselage files (located above the fuselage itself on the texture file) and make sure it is in your psd file.

This is mine -

Hopefully the painters out there get what I meant with the comments above..

13047988_616416541840580_693207703322926

• Upvote 1