Sign in to follow this  

To the AVSIM team, and really to the entire community here, I just wanted to say thanks for what you do to provide this remarkable resources and to support our passion. I'm old to simming but new to the game of being serious enough about it to really hang out in a forum like this, and it's really been a great part of my new-found passion. The amount of information and guidance you can get here is truly astounding. So to all that help keep this place in the virtual air, thanks.

• Upvote 4

BasementFlyGuy

GA home cockpit running X-Plane 11 (and sometimes P3D)

Blog: www.ontheglideslope.net

YouTube: OnTheGlideslope Channel

Facebook: On The Glideslope

Thanks for the kind comments.  We have a lot of members who have been around the block with the various sims and are very computer savvy and knowledgeable regarding game development and they do provide a lot of expertise for our membership.  I think our reviews are the best in the community and many developers look forward to seeing "what AVSIM said".  We have the largest repository of freeware in our Library and it continues to grow.  Your comments make it a lot easier for our many volunteers who make this the best flight simulation website on the Internet.  Enjoy!

Best regards,

• Upvote 2

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Thanks for the kind comments.  We have a lot of members who have been around the block with the various sims and are very computer savvy and knowledgeable regarding game development and they do provide a lot of expertise for our membership.  I think our reviews are the best in the community and many developers look forward to seeing "what AVSIM said".  We have the largest repository of freeware in our Library and it continues to grow.  Your comments make it a lot easier for our many volunteers who make this the best flight simulation website on the Internet.  Enjoy!

Best regards,

It is the best. I really don't even bother logging in anywhere else. Just the number of dedicated forums is amazing. And you guys have created a very welcoming, open climate. Really well done.

BasementFlyGuy

GA home cockpit running X-Plane 11 (and sometimes P3D)

Blog: www.ontheglideslope.net

YouTube: OnTheGlideslope Channel

Facebook: On The Glideslope

Best regards,

I am on AVSIM at least once a day, and sometimes more often. The information and knowledge I have gained from AVSIM has enabled me to enjoy FSX much more than I could have otherwise. Thanks to the Members and Staff of AVSIM!!! I have also tried to express my thanks with a donation every so often so that this resource will be available to us...... :drinks::clapping:

Bob "roadwarrior" Werab

Config: ASUS Prime Motherboard, RYZEN 5, 32 GB Ram, Radeon RX5700 XT, 2 TB SSD