Sign in to follow this  
N1G

MyTraffic 6.0a - Confused - Need some help

Hi all, I know there are 5 or 6 threads concerning this topic but they do conflict in some areas.

All I need to know is if the 6.0A is not 6.0 with the "A" update and that the product installer does it all correctly.

I know some had the 6.0 and then tried to ad the update and things did not work out. I am just at a point with the sim that

I don't want to mess around with the install and have to do most of the work. I am wanting to purchase. Is Simmarket the only

outlet for purchase?

Thanks much

Bob

6.0A is compatible with v3 if that's what your asking. I believe Simmarket is it not 100%

Kevin Humphryes

6.0A is compatible with v3 if that's what your asking. I believe Simmarket is it not 100%

Hey Kevin, thanks for the reply. NOt sure what you meant with your statement " I believe Simmarket is it not 100%"

Not sure exactly what you were trying to say.

Bob

you asked if Simmarket was only outlet and I think it is but not 100% sure though

Kevin Humphryes

Thanks Kevin! I will check around.

Bob