Sign in to follow this  
lucagigli

Vr Insight 737 overhead without annunciators lights

HI, i use FsX and Pmdg 737. I've Mcp by Cp Flight, throttle quadrant by Fsc, cdu by Opencockpits and Saitek modules. I've just buyed 737 Overhead by Vr Insight. The overhead works about switches and konbs, but the annunciators lights no, it's all dark. Even rthe numbers of electrical panel and pressurtization selector, don't work, I see a lot of 8 in the dwindows. Obviously, I've the "enbladatabroadcast" active in options.ini.

Someone can help me?

Thank you

Luca

Italy

Yes, the same, iFly works well. The strange thing is that in P3D2.5, with Pmdg 737NGX, the overhead works fine

Luca

A quesiton: have you other peripherals? If yes, what?

Thank you

Luca

Bonjour,

Yes I have ProPedals, Quadrant throttle and Flightsim Yoke from CHProducts, some Go flights modules and a motorized B737 throttle from FSC...

I did not try with P3DV3...

Regards

Thank you for the informations. Have you nothing on web about that? I've asked to Vr Insight, the last their emial they've asked me a copy of 737options.ini. I've send them, I'm waiting for an asnwer

Luca

Solved! Even if Vr Insight write on their webpages that you need 737NGX version 1c, the fact is that you need version 1d. Now everything is, perfect

Luca

Bonjour Luca,

Back from holidays...many thanks...you're the best !

Just a problem to download the last update from PMDG...I bought the software to SIMWARE...so it is not on my account on Precisionmanua...

But I submitted a ticket for that, waiting for an answer !

Merci and best regards !

Bonjour,

Many thanks for your support, guys...I just received an answer from PMDG Support, the same pcubine had written !

And my Vrinsight Overhead panel is working well again !

Very happy ! :smile: :smile: