Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Seattle, Washingto, P3D v3.2.3 full ripped....

Dusk, waterfront fly-by of Seattle Washington, with P3D v3.2 giving it all up! :)

Still, was smooooooooooooooooooooooooth as cream...

2016_4_13_17_12_6_613.png

2016_4_13_17_14_19_949.png

2016_4_13_17_16_42_366.png

2016_4_13_17_29_8_88.png

2016_4_13_17_29_47_703.png

2016_4_13_17_29_56_929.png

2016_4_13_17_30_18_718.png

2016_4_13_17_30_34_320.png

Nice shots, though I would say that 16-18fps isn't really that smooth...seems typical for that area, which I too usually get when I fly there.  Hey, if it works for you and you're happy then great!

I notice that you have your frames capped at 33fps.  Have you tried unlimited to see if the smoothness improves?

-Jim

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

Nice, welcome to P3Dv3.2 !!!

Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Nice shots, though I would say that 16-18fps isn't really that smooth...seems typical for that area, which I too usually get when I fly there.  Hey, if it works for you and you're happy then great!

I notice that you have your frames capped at 33fps.  Have you tried unlimited to see if the smoothness improves?

-Jim

Actually, very smooth.   My system apparently with P3D v3.2, can go as low as11 FPS and still give me no stutter, or chop.  No other sim ever, could claim this on my system.  I getting to the point in usage, where I can honestly turn off the FPS counter.  With my system/P3D v3.2, it no longer matters what FPS any scene is putting out...it is all smooth, and stutter free.

Yes, I have used unlimited, and it is with capped at 33, that allows me to claim stutter free at as low as 11 FPS.

Beautiful shots!

Thank you!

Nice, welcome to P3Dv3.2 !!!

Ed

Thanks...and I really should (in hindsight) have installed it the moment it came out...shouldacoulda, you know, :)

In usage and hindsight, it was totally my loss....

Mitch

Great looking sunset Seattle skyline shots!

HLJAMES

I don't often comment on screenies, but these are outstanding! Must go fly around Seattle now and see if mine looks and performs as good, lol. Thanks for posting, 

cheers, 

i7-9700K, MSI Z370, PNY 4070 Super, GTX 750Ti, 32GB GSkill, 43" curved Samsung, 32" BenQ, 11" LED, RealSImGear GTN750, Win10,

P3DV5.4/P3DV6 and MSFS, several GoFlight modules, Saitek radio, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Virtual Fly TQ6.

I don't often comment on screenies, but these are outstanding! Must go fly around Seattle now and see if mine looks and performs as good, lol. Thanks for posting, 

cheers, 

Glad that you enjoyed them.

Mitch

Great looking sunset Seattle skyline shots!

HLJAMES

Thanks, HL!   I'm simply amazed in how good, P3D v3.2 looks up there on the screen.  V3 is absolutely no v2.6!

One thing I've found is that the Tiger moth is so slow it can make any PC look smooth, even my own decrepit 3Ghz I7-950.  It is however one of the best planes to take out to soak up some scenery because of that.

One thing I've found is that the Tiger moth is so slow it can make any PC look smooth, even my own decrepit 3Ghz I7-950.  It is however one of the best planes to take out to soak up some scenery because of that.

My turbos are all the same, P3D 3.2's smoothness at moderate FPS's is not aircraft dependent for me... :),,,nor apparently is how I load up the sim with features turned on.  I'm finding P3D 3.2 to be a fabulous platform, that looks so good upon the screen, and has simply killer performance upon my system.

My turbos are all the same, P3D 3.2's smoothness at moderate FPS's is not plane dependent for me... :),,,nor apparently is how I load up the sim with features turned on.  I'm finding P3D 3.2 to be a fabulous platform, that looks so good upon the screen, and has simply killer performance upon my system.

Fantastic Mitch!!!!! Is that PNW Seattle? It is the best I have ever seen, period!  Glad to have my clouds back thanks to you and Rich.  My cloud slider is set to .65 also and the Rex clouds are breath taking and with my system getting 20 to 32 FPS and smoooooooooth.

Regards

Lamar Wright

Fantastic Mitch!!!!! Is that PNW Seattle? It is the best I have ever seen, period!  Glad to have my clouds back thanks to you and Rich.  My cloud slider is set to .65 also and the Rex clouds are breath taking and with my system getting 20 to 32 FPS and smoooooooooth.

Yessir Lamar...and that's about the same performance I am seeing...18-32.9 FPS  Good stuff, huh? :)

I find setting the clouds to a size of .65 brings out killer cloudscape!!!!!   It is now my 'burned in' set n' forget.

.65 is what is behind this post's cloudscape.

Cheers,

Mitch'er