Sign in to follow this  
zoelenaw

Saitek X55 mode buttons M1 M2 en M3

Hi,

Would like to know if ts possible to create two extra switch options for all my switches on the throttle panel of the X55 when I switch the Mode switch M1, M2 or M3.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,

Anton Will van Zoelen

Hi,

Would like to know if ts possible to create two extra switch options for all my switches on the throttle panel of the X55 when I switch the Mode switch M1, M2 or M3.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,

Anton Will van Zoelen

Hi Anton

Welcome to LINDA. You need to use the UNSHIFTED, SHIFTED ONE and SHIFTED TWO functions from the SHIFTED MODES menu. Assign each one to the M1, M2 and M3 switch positions.

Then you will need to selected the Radio buttons at the bottom of the X55 Joystick page in turn. For all buttons on the X55 you will need to assign the functions you want to each buttons in each of the 3 modes. If you wish the button to perform the same action in each mode, then you can repeat the function by selecting the Copy Unshifted "On Press" action at the top of the menu. You will need to repeat the M1, M2 and M3 shift assignments for each page.

Should you want the Mode switch to apply to all your devices then tick the Apply Shift Globally to all devices checkbox.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Hi,

Thanks very much for your advise, highly appriciated. Tried to work it out. The buttons for the three modes are M1=32 M2=33 and M3=34. I only don,t understand what you mean with "then you will need to select the Radio Buttons of the X55 Joystick page". Where can I find that because for now I can only override the control settings of buttons which I made in M1 in M2 and M3.

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Anton Will van Zoelen

Hi,

Thanks very much for your advise, highly appriciated. Tried to work it out. The buttons for the three modes are M1=32 M2=33 and M3=34. I only don,t understand what you mean with "then you will need to select the Radio Buttons of the X55 Joystick page". Where can I find that because for now I can only override the control settings of buttons which I made in M1 in M2 and M3.

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Anton Will van Zoelen

The Radio buttons are the Round selector buttons at the bottom of the Joystick page (just above the device icons). They are labelled Unshifted, 1 and 2. These select the action you want to happen when you are in M1, M2 and M3. If you don't assign the same modes to buttons 32, 33 and 34 on these pages, the Mode Switch will stop working.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Hi,

Have gone back to version 1.3 for the time been. (see my other qustion). Can,t see the Shift Modes in that version. Will contact you in May.

King regards,

Anton Will van Zoelen

Hi,

Have gone back to version 1.3 for the time been. (see my other qustion). Can,t see the Shift Modes in that version. Will contact you in May.

King regards,

Anton Will van Zoelen

The double shift (mode) functions were only added last year so you won't find them in 1.13.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK